Have An Icer Tip - But No Cake!

Decorating By MindiBrad Updated 15 Apr 2005 , 2:40am by GHOST_USER_NAME

MindiBrad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MindiBrad Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 12:45am
post #1 of 6

I was in Walmart today and thought "maybe I'll check and see if they have any stuff"....sure enough, they had the Icer Tip....which I bought.

Now my problem.....I have nothing to use it on...I

'm going away for the weekend to my father's "divorce party" at my sister's house (he just announced that he is divorcing my stepmother and told me that he needs to drink A LOT of martinis with his daughters - myself and my older sister....)......SO maybe I'll make a cake tonight & tomorrow to take to my sister's house on Saturday.....let's see......what kind of cake conveys "so glad you are finally getting rid of that woman!", without being too obvious? <grin>

Mindi (who can come with any excuse to bake! <grin>icon_wink.gif

5 replies
GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 12:46am
post #2 of 6

Make a Martini cake.

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 1:59am
post #3 of 6

..that's a great idea!

pastrypuffgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastrypuffgirl Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 2:01am
post #4 of 6

make a cake that says "finally free" or something like that. Or maybe make a sun cake with a saying like" here's to a new day" . I don't know, just a couple of ideas icon_smile.gif

GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 2:10am
post #5 of 6

Get on google and look up Divorce parties. You may find some cute statements for a cake.

GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 15 Apr 2005 , 2:40am
post #6 of 6

Well, you take the girl away from her events planning company- but you can't take the events planner out of the girl...heheheh... I just couldn't resist. Here are a few things I found that I thought were cute:

Black Forest Cake Martini (for the Chambord you cam also use Razzmatazz and save some dough)

Carrot Cake Martini

Black Forest Cake Martini

Warm Lemon-Basil Martini Cake with Toasted-Spice Citrus Tartar

Just fun stuff- nothing serious.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%