I'm So Excited! I Just Got Another Wedding Consult!

Decorating By llj68 Updated 14 Apr 2005 , 11:21pm by tcturtleshell

llj68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llj68 Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 11:25am
post #1 of 13

I went to a Partylite candle party and there was a bride there. She is coming over in a couple of weeks to do a consult. (Of course, it helped that my friend who was the hostess was just raving about my cakes! lol!)

I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Lisa

12 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 12:51pm
post #2 of 13

That's wonderful! I love those candles...they smell so good. Good luck with the consultation thumbs_up.gif

CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 12:58pm
post #3 of 13

Congratulations! How exciting for you. Word of mouth is the best advertisement.icon_smile.gif Keep us posted on how it goes.

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 1:02pm
post #4 of 13

Congratulations on this- hope you get the job! thumbs_up.gif

Mchelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mchelle Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 1:08pm
post #5 of 13

Congratulations on the consult, I'm sure you'll knock'em dead.

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 1:13pm
post #6 of 13

llj68, the cake photos show you are making great cakes, no wonder your hostess was raving about you! I especially love the tiered cake! Betcha get the job with this new bride! Janice

melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 2:07pm
post #7 of 13

Good luck! That's really exciting for you!

Melissa icon_razz.gif

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 3:06pm
post #8 of 13

Good luck on getting this job!! I am sure that you will do so great!! Kepp us posted!!
Tanya

galaglow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galaglow Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 4:18pm
post #9 of 13

Congrats! You must be so excited icon_smile.gif (I'm also happy to hear that people like PartyLite - I'm an addict for that too, been a consultant for 4 years)

AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 4:20pm
post #10 of 13

Congrats and good luck!

sweeterbug1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeterbug1977 Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 5:36pm
post #11 of 13

Congratulations.

llj68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llj68 Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 7:50pm
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaglow

Congrats! You must be so excited icon_smile.gif (I'm also happy to hear that people like PartyLite - I'm an addict for that too, been a consultant for 4 years)

Tuesday was the first party I have been to in years! I used to be a wax addict before I had kids--then the $$ started getting spent on diapers and I wasn't working anymore. Not to mention that both my girls are pyro's at ages 5 and 1.5! LOL! They just love fire--so we don't keep any of it around.

I LOVED their Cucumber/Mint scent! It's perfect for summer--so I ordered the 3-wick.

I swear, I could have spent $150 without even trying--good thing I was only using my "cake money" from last weekend! It could have been dangerous otherwise.

Lisa

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 14 Apr 2005 , 11:21pm
post #13 of 13

Congratulations on the consult!! You will get the job for sure!! When friends talk about your cakes the word spreads so fast!!! It's faster then the grape vine (gossip vine)!

I chuckled at your post about your daughters Lisa! My kids always like to play with the wax when the candle is blown out.

I am a candle lover too. I go to Tyler, Texas to this wonderful candle shop to get my candles! It's so worth it & it gets me out of La for a few hours!

Candles & cakes yummmmmy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%