Help..i Need A Poop Cake!

Decorating By Keliames Updated 4 Jun 2013 , 3:02pm by AZCouture

Keliames Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Keliames Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 4:47pm
post #1 of 40

I know I saw it a few times in the forums, but I can't find the pile of poop cake. It has a couple of flies and a piece of toilet paper on it. Please help me if you know where to find this cake. Thanks Keli

39 replies
MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 4:51pm
post #2 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keliames

I know I saw it a few times in the forums, but I can't find the pile of poop cake. It has a couple of flies and a piece of toilet paper on it. Please help me if you know where to find this cake. Thanks Keli

Ew!!!! Why do they want this cake? icon_redface.gificon_eek.gificon_lol.gif

SarahJane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SarahJane Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 4:53pm
post #3 of 40

I've seen it, it's hilarious. I had it saved on my pc, but it got deleted when we tried to clean out some viruses. I tried to find it in the gallery for you, but no luck. Hopefully someone who knows more can help you. icon_smile.gif

momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Keliames Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 4:54pm
post #5 of 40

My brother is complaining that everyone in the family has gotten a special cake for their birthday. His is coming in a couple of weeks, and I thought that this would be "extra" special for him. He has a good sense of humor. Keli

Keliames Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 4:56pm
post #6 of 40

Nope,

I searched and I can't find it. It is a big mound/pile of poop. I hope it was not removed. It showed up in some forums at one point, but I can't find it there either. Thanks for looking. Keli

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 4:56pm
post #7 of 40

I have done this cake MANY times but don't have a picture. It's quite funny to write something like "Oh sh** I forgot your birthday" or "Through all the sh** I still love you. Happy Anniversary" or "Oh sh** You're over the hill." Of course it takes a special sense of humor.. HAHAHA

Do you need instructions or just looking for a picture?

Keliames Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 5:08pm
post #8 of 40

Well I was looking for picture to go off, but I would take the intructions too. Thank you. Keli

luvfondant Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvfondant Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 5:13pm
post #9 of 40

just the thought of it makes me gag...
icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_rolleyes.gif but I guess the person who is getting this cake deserves it.
Happy poop baking !!

lpino Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lpino Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 5:20pm
post #10 of 40

I know exactly what cake you're talking about... I personally wouldn't do this cake (or eat it!!!) but, if it is for a brother... maybe!!! icon_lol.gif

Here's a link to one I found:

http://www.myrajeanscakes.com/poop.gif

Cheers,
Laura

marina34 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marina34 Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 5:21pm
post #11 of 40

Here's the cake in the gallery. It was posted by pinkflamingo. It's under Birthday Cake Photos
LL

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 5:26pm
post #12 of 40

Well...this is the way I do it: Take some brownies or chocolate cake and squeeze it tightly into the appropriate shape (not going into details icon_biggrin.gif). Make a pile. You can be really gross and add the yellow ends of candy corn or peanuts here and there. I use wadded up waxed tissue paper or waxed paper smeared with some chocolate. Place a few around the pile. Add plastic flies or make some out of icing. I've use those little wire bees in a pinch. Have fun with it and be creative!

Keliames Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 8:47pm
post #13 of 40

THank you for the help and the picture! I hope it will turn out ok. Keli

freddyfl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddyfl Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 8:54pm
post #14 of 40

all I can say is EWWWWWW, and my family thought the kitty litter cake my cousin made was bad!!! icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 9:00pm
post #15 of 40

Well I have an idea for the cake. You could start off with a sheet cake frosted with chocolate, then Dip those mini bananas in chocolate, place on top of the cake. Before they dry you could blow them with the hair dryer to give that 'rippled' affect. yuck. I can not belive that I just thought of it. I may barf! icon_lol.gif

Darstus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Darstus Posted 22 Feb 2006 , 9:03pm
post #16 of 40

Kelli, a friend of mine did one of these and just piled cake in a heap or used the wonder pan. Then she simply piped the (yuk) using her bag with just the coupler. She added rice paper for toilet paper, flies, gummy worm and candy corn. She wrote..."Oh POOP, another birthday!"

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 6:42pm
post #17 of 40

I would LOVE to have a reason to make one of these poop cakes or especially the kitty litter cake.....they're sooooooo nasty though!!! If the person that makes the cake won't eat it, why would anyone else??? LOL There is no way I could eat one......even though I would know it was completely edible and probably delicious!!

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 6:46pm
post #18 of 40

Too Funny

Helendelk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Helendelk Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 6:49pm
post #19 of 40

Excellant cakes for the inlaws tho!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! icon_evil.gif

KittisKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KittisKakes Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 6:53pm
post #20 of 40

I don't know if I'm laughing more at these posts or at the cakes themselves!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_cry.gificon_biggrin.gif I needed a good laugh today!!!

I would love a chance to do one of these...the in-laws, ya'll just crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!

tanyap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyap Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 7:02pm
post #21 of 40

when you do a search in the gallery, just type the word "toilet" and you should see all the "poop"-related cakepics....

Here's the link to my search results:

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&meta=search&type=full&search=toilet

My personal favorite is the one by SAD - It says, "It's your b-day and we give a crap!"

Have fun!

tripletmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripletmom Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 7:04pm
post #22 of 40

I remember the cake you are speaking about and boy oh boy did it cause a controversy!

That being said, here is the link:

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=9089&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

It has the picture I think you are looking for.

cakebybek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebybek Posted 24 Feb 2006 , 7:09pm
post #23 of 40

Yes that was the cake that caused the big controversy but its a really cool cake, also there is the kitty litter cake with the poop in it.

Keliames Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 9:32pm
post #24 of 40

THank you for finding that link, that is THE ONE!!!
Now can anyone give me some ideas how to shape this cake so that is would stay standing? I don't have the wondermold pan, so I need other suggestions. Thank you all for helping my find this! Keli

cakebybek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebybek Posted 1 Mar 2006 , 9:50pm
post #25 of 40

yOU COULD USE A COFFEE CAN OR JUST BAKE THE SIZE YOU WANT IT ROUND AND STACK THREE OF THEM OR SO DEPENDS ON HOW HIGH YOU WANT IT.

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 2 Mar 2006 , 4:24am
post #26 of 40

What about baking a cake in Pyrex bowl. That will give you the rounded top that you are looking for.
A lot of people use them in place of wondermold. Just be sure to set your oven 25 degrees lower than called for.

Cindy

parismom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
parismom Posted 2 Mar 2006 , 4:28am
post #27 of 40

I have a SIL who has her name written ALL over that poop cake you're talking about. If only I had the nerve.....

chaptlps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaptlps Posted 2 Mar 2006 , 4:41am
post #28 of 40

heheheheheheheh hahahaha (as I sit here tears rollin down my face and surpressing the urge to go the the toidy because I am laughing so hard) heheheheheheheh................toooo funny lol lmao

Helendelk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Helendelk Posted 2 Mar 2006 , 4:47am
post #29 of 40

Hey Paris! I think you should do it gf... Play it off like a joke to the family but she would SOOOOO be fumin inside... HAHAHA and if she says anything it would just make her look bad... icon_evil.gif lol.... Your SIL deserves it!

parismom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
parismom Posted 2 Mar 2006 , 4:51am
post #30 of 40

WHY didn't I get to see this post a week ago. I mean really, her birthday was JUST this past Sunday!!!!!

...I think God kept me from seeing that cake till just after b/c he knew I'd regret my baking actions later!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%