Let Me See What You Look Like....

Lounge By notjustcake Updated 23 May 2009 , 7:36am by pebblez87

Lejla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lejla Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 3:17pm
post #151 of 615

OK,here I come too.This is some beautiful crowd we have here.And the babies, oh my.BEAUTIFUL!!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif
LL

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 3:18pm
post #152 of 615

Flav - thank you, I didn't even see your post! I'm so relieved to know you look nothing like Flava Flav! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif You're lovely.

Mkerton, that's such a cute picture of you and your son. icon_smile.gif

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 4:01pm
post #153 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

Flav - thank you, I didn't even see your post! I'm so relieved to know you look nothing like Flava Flav! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif You're lovely.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Yeah, me too! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 4:07pm
post #154 of 615

WOW it's so nice to put faces with names and all the children are just beautiful!

Here's a photo of me and DH at our reception in 2002
LL

Paintedlady201 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Paintedlady201 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 4:29pm
post #155 of 615

This is a fun thread. So cool to see what everyone looks like for a change.

This is me & my hubby.

And here's one of my littles.

bjfranco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bjfranco Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 4:33pm
post #156 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissablack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjfranco

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

bjfranco... How far is NO from you?? Hint, hint! icon_smile.gif You remind me of the dr on Gray's Anatomy. I watch that show but don't know the names! The dark headed tough lady dr. but you look sweet thumbs_up.gif ~

HEY!!

I am only 32 miles from New Orleans!! I'm not sure which DR but now you have peaked my curiosity!!?? icon_lol.gif

Always ready to meet a fellow CCer! I think there are a few of us close to this area also! icon_wink.gif

bj

Hi,I lived in Slidell before Katrina! I didn't know there was anyone from there on CC, how cool icon_razz.gif

Aww, too bad you live all the way in GA now icon_sad.gif ..... I am wanting someone close to talk cake. That's why I am on CC so much!!! icon_lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesUnleashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjfranco

OK, I'll bite too!!! AND I just took a pic of me with my fav website..................... icon_lol.gif

bj icon_wink.gif

OMG! We look like we could be sisters. Course, I am the much older 40's something sister, but still.....check out my pic! I will have to send you more pics via PM.

Like I said in the PM We could be sisters and what a compliment! Your a hottie!! icon_wink.gif

That's it!!! We need to have a CCC - Cake Central Convention!!
Love seeing everyone's pics!! Makes everyone seem more real! icon_smile.gif

bj

Lindsayu83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lindsayu83 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 4:52pm
post #157 of 615

Here's me and my BF at his brothers wedding
LL

Lindsayu83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lindsayu83 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 4:53pm
post #158 of 615

and here's the pic I use on myspace!
LL

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 5:26pm
post #159 of 615

tiggy2, now I can find you in NE!! Well at least a side of you! icon_smile.gif

bj... I'll PM you this evening ok~

denise2434... you can have DS!! Oh & SMILE!! I think you look like Sherly Crow~

Ironbaker... Good to finally see a long time buddy!! You look sooo happy!! Ya'll are a good looking couple! Aren't nephews fun to spoil! I have only 1 & gosh he's sooo spoiled!! icon_smile.gif

MrsMissey... Ok.. I have to admit something.. I thought you were going to be older then you are. I guess it was the Mrs in front of the Missey. You are a glamorous lady! The Lady in Red! icon_smile.gif

This family album was a wonderful idea!!

Everyone is soooo beautiful!!

Nyma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nyma Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 5:26pm
post #160 of 615

Hi!!

You guys are soooo cute!! It is so nice to finally match faces with names!!
Here a link to some pictures of hubby, baby and me!!!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/nydiatanco/album/576460762394400298

It was great to see you guys!!

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 6:05pm
post #161 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly81

Hey everyone..this is my baby McKenna Jane

My daughter's name is McKenna Teran icon_razz.gif

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 6:34pm
post #162 of 615

TC, great to see you now I know who I'm looking for. Keep in touch about ICES!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 7:58pm
post #163 of 615

Thank you TC, you're too kind. icon_smile.gif And no, I haven't been keeping up with Survivor. I watched the opening episode and then forgot about it for the next 3 weeks because of American Idol. icon_lol.gif Now that AI is on just 2 days a week, I still forget about it. I'm only keeping up with AI, the Amazing Race and ANTM right now.

Can't wait for BB8! I saw the commercial too. I don't think that house would be ready for us. I'd put icing in the bed of the first person to annoy me. icon_lol.gif

rsaun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rsaun Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:03pm
post #164 of 615

This is me and my husband. My hair is now much shorter since I donated 10" of it to Locks of Love!
LL

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:04pm
post #165 of 615

OK, so I guess I jump in feet first and upload my picture so you can put a face to TeeKakes, aka Lea Gullett. Not much to say about myself other than I am a SAHW who's 2 children of 24 and 28 years of age have flown the nest. My husband, Greg, works as a GM for a manufacturing company so he is busy with work a lot but supports me completely in whatever I am thinking I might want to do. Poor guy! The photo is DH and me at the company Christmas party this last December.
I LOVE cooking and baking of most any kind and my love of the kitchen is what led me to Cake Decorating when my Mother passed away last May 16th. She was an Alzheimer's victim of 21 years and lived with me for 18 years so we could take care of her. Mother was also my BEST friend and when she passed I was never so lost in all my life so I began trying to find myself all over again. Cake Decorating has been a God send for me and I love it with a passion!
Mother loved the kitchen passionately and lives on in my kitchen in every way. She is ultimately responsible for my love of cooking and baking and through the cake decorating I think I have finally found myself again.

I am glad to have found CC and be priviledged to meet up with such a fine group of people such as yourselves. Thanks for all of your advice and help in every area. There is sooooooooo much to learn and my goal is to learn it!
I look forward to getting to know my extended CC friends better!

Very soon, maybe later today, I will be sharing with you a new 2n1 Icing Tecnique I have developed. It is called "TeeKakes 2n1 Icing Technique" and I hope it will be as fun and useful for you as it is for me!!

THIS IS AN AWESOME THREAD and I am feeling like I "know" you all so much better now! icon_biggrin.gif
LL

tcturtleshell Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:23pm
post #166 of 615

Nice to meet you teekakes! What a lovely introduction! Did your mom also decorate? That would be a great way for newcomers to introduce themselves! icon_smile.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:30pm
post #167 of 615

Glenda~
Oh, I'm definetly keeping in touch w/ you about ICES. We're gonna have that CC get together right! What's my ticker say now?? 4 months & 4 days till ICES!!

Ironbaker~ I didn't get into AI this time around. Not much on Survivor this time either but I do watch it. I was routing for the bus driver that was on there but he had to leave the island. icon_sad.gif I do watch Amazing Race though! That's my show. icon_smile.gif I'm sure BB8 will be good! They always are~ Putting icing in their beds! Too funny!! Did I ever send you the pic of me & Nakomis? If not I'll attach it here. Let me know~ icon_smile.gif

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:37pm
post #168 of 615

Is it just me, or does Beckalita look JUST LIKE the ADA on Law and Order SVU? I can't remember her name on the show and I certainly can't remember the actresses name, but they could be sisters!!

Teekakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:37pm
post #169 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lejla

OK,here I come too.This is some beautiful crowd we have here.And the babies, oh my.BEAUTIFUL!!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Lejla......you look just like your avatar! How cute! Everytime I see your avatar I have pictured you looking like that and you do!!!

What a kick this is reading this entire thread! CC has the most beautiful group of kiddos I have ever seen! It is soooooooo much fun to see all of you and I hope more keep posting their pictures too! icon_biggrin.gif

Teekakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:40pm
post #170 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

Nice to meet you teekakes! What a lovely introduction! Did your mom also decorate? That would be a great way for newcomers to introduce themselves! icon_smile.gif

Nah, she was not a cake decorator but always bought the most gorgeous cakes she could find from the finest bakery around for all of our birthdays as kids growing up. She was one heck of a cook though and was known all around for her homemade pies. She made everything from scratch and did make pies for other people as they requested them. I grew up right beside her in the kitchen. icon_smile.gif

It is so neat to meet everyone like this!

rsaun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rsaun Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:46pm
post #171 of 615

Shelbur10: Beckalita does look like that character on SVU. The character's name is Casey Novak, but I don't know her real name...I think it's Diane something (yes, I watch SVU religiously...)

Teekakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 10:58pm
post #172 of 615

[quote="missyek"]This is me and my daughter after she got all gussied up at The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney World this past summer. I really like this pic. icon_biggrin.gif And yes, her hair is as blonde as the "diva" extenisions that were added to her head. icon_lol.gif

What an adorable little toehead you've got there! She is preeeecious! I have one of those too but she is not so little any more. She is 28 and still a blue eyed toehead! I'll post a picture of her so you can see what I mean.

You guys are all so neat! icon_smile.gif

Teekakes Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 11:08pm
post #173 of 615

This is my blue eyed blondie daughter, Te'Auna Jo. She is also my best friend! icon_smile.gif
LL

vww104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vww104 Posted 20 Mar 2007 , 11:59pm
post #174 of 615

I agree that its really nice to see what everyone looks like, I'm making another attempt to attach this picture of me and my boys at Rockefeller Center this past Christmas, DH took the picture. We had a great day!

Ironbaker...I love ANTM, its my one hour of mindless tv each week.
LL

bethbyington Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethbyington Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 1:28am
post #175 of 615

here are my sweeties, my husband is my technical advisor for cakes, my daughter is my cheerleader, and the dog is in charge of cleaning the floor when I'm done!

http://www.thebyingtons.net/images/Diana/1yearold/IMG_4288.jpg

http://www.thebyingtons.net/images/Diana/11monthpictures/Ourpics%20030.jpg

Teekakes Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 1:35am
post #176 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethbyington

here are my sweeties, my husband is my technical advisor for cakes, my daughter is my cheerleader, and the dog is in charge of cleaning the floor when I'm done!

http://www.thebyingtons.net/images/Diana/1yearold/IMG_4288.jpg

http://www.thebyingtons.net/images/Diana/11monthpictures/Ourpics%20030.jpg

Nice to meet you! You have got a darling little cheerleader and your cleanup crew is priceless! icon_lol.gif
Great family you've got there!

denise2434 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise2434 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 2:01am
post #177 of 615

Awww guys...thank you so much!! You are the sweetest!!! Big hugs to you all!!

Everyone on CC is gorgeous!!! WoW...we are one hot looking group!!!! thumbs_up.gif I love seeing everyone!!

boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 2:04am
post #178 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakesUnleashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonenati

Ladies it's lovely to meet you all!!! I've seen most of you, Cakesunleashed you are just gorgeous, just like your cakes!!!!

Wow! Coming from the Queen of Cakes, I am in AWE! Thanks for such a lovely compliment! I L-O-V-E your "How To" website. It's so amazing how talented you are! Thanks for sharing!

Oh you're sooo funny, had me cracking up laughing, Queen of Cakes, hahahahahaha. With the talent on this website, i'd be lucky and very happy to be admitted as court Jester icon_biggrin.gif

Anyhoo, i've digged up some ole pictures to show you me and my loved ones. I dont have any nice recent pics.

Ok here is hubby and I a few years back

Here is mum and I at mum's 58th birthday party (i was about 40 pounds lighter aaaaaaaaaargh, those cakes, it's the cakes I PROMISE!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif hahahahaha)

This is mum and dad at mum's 60th in December

And Boone (hubby) and dad at mum's 60th in December

These are my two gorgeous little men (They're not mine per se, but i claim them as my own anyway) My nephew's JJ 1.5 yrs old and Paul aged 10.

Here is Paul again, and my little chubby princess (my niece Mya who is almost 4)

cheers
Nati

candy177 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candy177 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 2:29am
post #179 of 615

It's so great to see what people look like! icon_smile.gif So many beautiful people here! And such cute kiddos!

Here's a few pics of us...
LL
LL

candy177 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candy177 Posted 21 Mar 2007 , 2:33am
post #180 of 615

Ugh. Clicked the wrong button....wanted to add a couple more!

PS - Sorry the resolution is a little crappy.
LL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%