Let Me See What You Look Like....

Lounge By notjustcake Updated 23 May 2009 , 7:36am by pebblez87

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 24 Jul 2008 , 6:48pm
post #571 of 615

you ARE very pretty! I have no idea how you took that pic...

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 12:38am
post #572 of 615

I too am curious of how you did this?? icon_confused.gif

Must also say, very pretty!! thumbs_up.gif

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 12:52am
post #573 of 615

. . . awww . . . thanx ladies, for the compliments . . . if you "reaalllly" want to know the Image secrect behind the photo . . . PM me and I will share . . . icon_lol.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 4:20am
post #574 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflydreams

. . . awww . . . thanx ladies, for the compliments . . . if you "reaalllly" want to know the Image secrect behind the photo . . . PM me and I will share . . . icon_lol.gif

Well, it's about time! Yes, you are very pretty! No, I have no clue how you took that picture! icon_lol.gif

I do know one thing though.............you have way too much time on your hands. HEHE

Now, could you have been holding a camera while someone else took your picture with a different camera? Hmmmm icon_confused.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 5:26am
post #575 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyBaker

Now, could you have been holding a camera while someone else took your picture with a different camera? Hmmmm icon_confused.gif

. . . nope . . . nobody else . . . just me and the camera you see me holding . . . icon_biggrin.gif

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 6:18am
post #576 of 615

Ooh, ooh, ooh...I know how she did it!!! But I can't tell. tapedshut.gif

Now it's time for the others to get on here and post!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 25 Jul 2008 , 4:42pm
post #577 of 615

Dragonfly, you are lovely and I am very curious as to how you took the picture.

I'm not new to the thread but here's a fun new pic from ICES. Myself and a few other CCers in our Henna class with dear, sweet Norm.

Myself, TCTurtleshell, SweetArt and MAC.

dragonflydreams Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 2:14am
post #578 of 615

. . . so, do tell . . . who are we looking at here besides Norm . . . icon_biggrin.gif

dragonflydreams Posted 26 Jul 2008 , 6:21am
post #579 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflydreams

. . . so, do tell . . . who are we looking at here besides Norm . . . icon_biggrin.gif

dunce.gif guess you really have to read "ALL" the words in a post before you ask questions . . . sorry dunce.gificon_redface.gif

. . . and if you really want the answer to the secret . . . I will answer any and all PM's . . . detective.gifshhh.gif

Ruby2uesday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruby2uesday Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 6:18am
post #580 of 615

Here i am! this was at my work christmas party last year. icon_smile.gif
LL

Ruby2uesday Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 6:21am
post #581 of 615

Dragonfly, it looks like one of those windows that have the mirror look to it. not a window, but you can see yourself in. ya know??? Veyr pretty!

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 6:35am
post #582 of 615

OK. I'll bite. I took this self-portrait one morning before dashing off to work. I've since lost about 20 pounds and cut my hair, but you get the idea. icon_lol.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 11:11am
post #583 of 615

Just to let you all know. I haven't been getting any updates on this thread GRRRR... haven't forgotten about ya. And VERY lovely people here on CC huh? icon_smile.gif

I'll post another pic when I can... been working

((((hugs))))

TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 2:06pm
post #584 of 615

Can I play? I'm coming in late to this thread and have been reading through it for a long time now. icon_biggrin.gif It's fun to put faces to names!

This is me setting up an outdoor wedding in 98 degree heat earlier this month....

Deanna
LL

dragonflydreams Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 6:09pm
post #585 of 615

. . . great pix . . . thanx for joinin' in the fun Ruby, Kim & Deanna . . . you are all lovely!! Nice to "see" you checking up on us Christi . . . but we are still waaaiiiittting . . . icon_lol.gif

And Ruby, not sure what you mean by "it looks like one of those windows that have the mirror look to it. not a window, but you can see yourself in. ya know???" icon_confused.gif (unless you mean a two way mirror - like you see on TV when you have the people behind the mirror able to look in at the bad guy being questioned in the other room??). . . so I guess that's a no . . . any more guessess . . . icon_lol.gif

Ruby2uesday Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 6:58pm
post #586 of 615

dragon, what i meant was a window with i guess it's tinting on it, but it's mirrored. so people on the inside during the day can see out but you can't see in. at night though it's almost the other way around where the insiders can't see out, but the outsiders can see in. lol helps in the summer to keep out the heat.

dragonflydreams Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 8:57pm
post #587 of 615

. . . okay . . . close enough . . . it is indeed a window . . . nothing special about it though . . . just a regular window, with the right lighting, and with the curtains opened . . . I was happy with the results, and on the original photo if you click on it to enlarge you will notice that lots of the image is duplicated (this is due to the fact that it is a double paned glass) . . . anyways, here is the window again, but this time with the curtains drawn . . . icon_biggrin.gif
LL

Ruby2uesday Posted 27 Jul 2008 , 11:06pm
post #588 of 615

Oh wow, if there was no tinting on the window that was indeed some great lighting!!!! YEAH ME!!! icon_wink.gif

Sarsi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarsi Posted 29 Jul 2008 , 9:18pm
post #589 of 615

Okay, I cant edit my previous post, so I'll do I new one....I just got my hair cut and look a lot different!!! EEEK!!! Here's my thread!!!

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-597189.html

Amia Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 12:01am
post #590 of 615

Sarsi, I love your new cut! Makes me want to go chop mine off now! icon_biggrin.gif

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 12:41am
post #591 of 615

How cool to see how everyone looks icon_smile.gif

After looking thru my digital pictures, I realize I have MAYBE 25 pictures of me vs. the 8,000+ pictures of everyone else. I have got to stop being so camera shy, lol.
LL

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 3:23am
post #592 of 615

I just stumbled on this thread today. I LOVE to see what all of you look like. Here's a picture of me holding my twin nieces. I'm like many of you in that I do not have many pictures of myself.
LL

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 3:27am
post #593 of 615

OMGosh....and I thought that was a GOOD picture of me! Shows what I know. If you squint and look from from across the room, you can see that I USED to resemble Neve Campbell (<-sp?). Of course, that was about 50 lbs ago. icon_lol.gif

titch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
titch Posted 30 Jul 2008 , 1:56pm
post #594 of 615

It's so nice to put names to faces, here is me Rachel, my dh Sean and my little girl Ailani and my little boy Cameron.
LL
LL

dragonflydreams Posted 31 Jul 2008 , 5:27am
post #595 of 615

. . . Hey, Diva great picture . . . Jammjenks & Titch thanx for joinin' in the fun . . . so nice to "see" you all . . .

Titch, what a beautiful family . . . Jammjenks, I see the resemblance . . . oh, and Sarsi . . . thanx for the update . . .
. . . so, where are some of the rest of you camera shy guys . . . time to anti up . . . Image

Ruby2uesday Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 6:40am
post #596 of 615

Dragon, here you go... my furbabies and my Skin babies! LOL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

Amia Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 2:08pm
post #597 of 615

Ruby, I have a mantle dane too! Cute family btw! Here's my Lady and some newer pics of me and my fam. I hope it's okay to post more than once. icon_eek.gif
LL
LL
LL
LL

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 4:12pm
post #598 of 615

Hi everyone! icon_biggrin.gif It's nice to see the faces of all you cool CCers. This is a pic of me (Amy) and my husband (Rick).
LL

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 2 Aug 2008 , 4:14pm
post #599 of 615

And my daughter Hailey who is 7. princess.gif
LL

SweetPea0613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetPea0613 Posted 4 Aug 2008 , 5:54am
post #600 of 615

My name is Susie and I recently got married(06/13/0icon_cool.gif, here are some pics of me and my hubby. The pics are kinda blurry, I think if you click on them they'll open in another window and you'll be able to see them clearly
LL
LL
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%