Let Me See What You Look Like....

Lounge By notjustcake Updated 23 May 2009 , 7:36am by pebblez87

cakecre8tor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecre8tor Posted 18 Mar 2007 , 11:31pm
post #61 of 615

Here is a picture of my three monsters last halloween and last easter I hate my photo take so if I find a good one I will post it icon_biggrin.gif
LL
LL

cakecre8tor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecre8tor Posted 18 Mar 2007 , 11:39pm
post #62 of 615

Ok I found one - here is a photo of me and my littlest one in Utah over thanksgiving icon_smile.gif
LL

navywifetrat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
navywifetrat Posted 18 Mar 2007 , 11:40pm
post #63 of 615

How do you upload the pictures?

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 12:32am
post #64 of 615

Hi guys! This is me in my shop. Check out those ovens!!
LL

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 12:44am
post #65 of 615

Jenn you are so pretty & look VERY happy with those new ovens!! You go girl!!

heather2780 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heather2780 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 12:51am
post #66 of 615

Ahhhhhh somebody please tell me why it always says my pics are to big let me try agian icon_cry.gif

heather2780 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heather2780 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 1:03am
post #67 of 615

ok I resize my pics I hope this works I dont get infront of the camera but since you all are sharing your beautiful babies I thought I would share mine. my DD caili on her 3rd birthday last month.
and my son caleb on his first day of first grade back in september (he has grown about a foot since this pic)
LL
LL

momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsandraven Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 1:34am
post #68 of 615

OH, this is so fun!! So many beautiful women here!! And wow, the kids are all adorable!! I'm going to have to look around for a decent picture of myself now... here's the picture of my 2 kids that we sent out w/our Christmas cards. If I find one of myself I'll post it later.

TC- WOW, you have melted away! YOU ROCK!! I'm so proud of you, it could not have been an easy journey.
LL

Landa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Landa Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 1:44am
post #69 of 615

Everyone is very lovely!!!

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 1:50am
post #70 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules06

Missyek , your daughter is so gorgeous !!

Aw shucks, thanks! Here she is later on in the day, all dressed up ready for the Princess dinner we were going to. And then the yearly family pic--after Disney--my hair color went back to normal, I got it cut and I'm wearing my glasses like a I normally do. icon_razz.gif
LL
LL

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 2:19am
post #71 of 615

Hey Beth! Thanks so much!! It hasn't been easy but it's been worth it!! I have that pic of your kiddo's!! They are soooo adorable too!! icon_smile.gif

Hey Missey! You have some handsome men in your family AND I bet that pretty blondie rules the household like my blondie does!!! You are as cute & bubbly as I thought you would be! icon_smile.gif I see happiness all over your face!

I'm off to find some pics of my kiddo's~

rlsaxe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlsaxe Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 2:40am
post #72 of 615

oh my gosh.....does anyone else here have the strong desire to pinch the cheeks of momsandravens' son, Jacob?
What a cutiepie!
And of course, your daughter is beautiful too! But those cheeks! Those cheeks!

freddyfl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
freddyfl Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:00am
post #73 of 615

Okay, I will add a picture of me. I am a bit camera shy. This is me when I was preggers with baby number 5. So it will be 2 years ago this Easter that this picture was taken. Then there is Kamden's kindergarten picture, since the christmas pic isnt' that great of him. Then there is my hubby blowing out the candles on his 30th birthday cake (made before I had any classes or had done more than a handful of cakes). Lastly is my five little babes sporting their new Christmas jammies they had just opened on Christmas Eve. Top to Bottom, Left to right: Katie Beth 7, Klara Jane 1, Kamden 5, Kalen 4, Kody 3
LL
LL
LL
LL

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:01am
post #74 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

Hey Missey! You have some handsome men in your family AND I bet that pretty blondie rules the household like my blondie does!!! You are as cute & bubbly as I thought you would be! icon_smile.gif I see happiness all over your face!

I'm off to find some pics of my kiddo's~

Thanks! They are worth looking at everyday, I suppose.... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif And yes, the "Bine" does rule the household. She will be 4 on Saturday, but is smaller than most 2-year-olds (she is only 27 pounds and 35.5 inches) but that girl has a BIG mouth and LOUD voice--gets it right from her momma!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I can't wait to see your kids!!!! thumbs_up.gif

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:02am
post #75 of 615

I'll just send you to my blog. My photo is there! http://cakespace.blogspot.com/, also a few cakes I've made! lol

Lilly81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lilly81 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:06am
post #76 of 615

Hey everyone..this is my baby McKenna Jane

rlsaxe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlsaxe Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:08am
post #77 of 615

freddyfl! FIVE CHILDREN! BLESS YOUR HEART, WOMAN! All soooooooooo adorable! You look so young to have 5 kids! I'm 35 and just had my second. I'd love to have more, but can't imagine what lasting effects another pregnancy would have on my body. I have big babies! Both way over 9 pounds.
I bet you have a housefull of laughter! Love that!

freddyfl Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:31am
post #78 of 615

Thank you. I will be 32 in June. My babies have been 4.12, 7.2, 6.2, 7.7, and 6.13, so they are all pretty small. =0) Every so often I get the urge to have more, but then I think....hmmmm in only a few more months I won't have to change any more diapers....something that hasn't happened in the last 8 years!!!!! icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif Plus we would have to buy a new car!

Sugarbunz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarbunz Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 3:58am
post #79 of 615

Wow Freddyfl, I will be 32 in June as well and have my one son and want more! You are way ahead of me, girl! You are a cutie and your children are beautiful icon_smile.gif

freddyfl Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 4:19am
post #80 of 615

Thank you! icon_razz.gif

crimsonhair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crimsonhair Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 5:16am
post #81 of 615

Oh my gosh Jenn, you look exactly like my cousin .. Guess it's true everyone has their double.
It is so nice to see everyone.. What a lovely group we have on here. All the beautiful children and pets . What a great idea.. Thanks Heath and Jackie.
Liz

Peachshortcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peachshortcake Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 7:29am
post #82 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle104

WOO WOO! Shortcake!!! What a hottie you are!!!! icon_lol.gif

Aww thanks Michelle.
Everyone on here looks so good. I love putting faces to names.

mittmitt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mittmitt Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 7:52am
post #83 of 615

Kat at christmas
Kris at christmas
me from a loooooong time ago
Kat's first birthday cake (you can see Kris too--lol, I was due any day when that pic was taken)
me, Kat, and hubs--my makeup wore off

mittmitt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mittmitt Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 8:01am
post #84 of 615

Here's some cakes I have done, they are not on my computer, so I can't put them in my gallery.

denise4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise4 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 9:28am
post #85 of 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

kayscake, oh! I'll take that as a compliment! She's pretty!!

Denise4... Great to see your lovely smiling face!!

Thanks TC, nice to see you again too.... that pic was took not long after the traumatic birth of my precious grandaughter and did'nt think they were going to survive....but anyway I felt on top of the world after and was grinning non stop for weeks, and now she is 19mth, how time flies

boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 10:22am
post #86 of 615

Ladies it's lovely to meet you all!!! I've seen most of you, Cakesunleashed you are just gorgeous, just like your cakes!!!!

jules06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules06 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 10:59am
post #87 of 615

Ok, here's a group shot of my family -taken -about a year ago ( need to get some more done !) My hair is a lot longer now ( so is my eldest sons' !! ) and I'm a lot skinnier too. icon_lol.gif
LL

boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:18am
post #88 of 615

Jules whatta beautiful family!!!

navywifetrat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
navywifetrat Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:22am
post #89 of 615

Here is a picture of me with my husband and my girls.
LL
LL

jules06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules06 Posted 19 Mar 2007 , 11:40am
post #90 of 615

Thankyou Nati icon_biggrin.gif

julie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%