You Guys Are Too Great! I Have To Get Off Here & Do Sump

Decorating By flayvurdfun Updated 10 Apr 2005 , 7:30pm by llj68

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 10 Apr 2005 , 12:18pm
post #1 of 4

Ladies ladies ladies....gentlemen gentlemen!
Why are you all so gosh darn good? I can't get myself off here! I read and read and read. Look look look, I get alot of ideas but I can't get off long enough to plan.....but thats ok, I have all week nights this week to work on this disney princesses cake. I will only be for sure Tuesday, other then that I have to be in Heidelberg for my sons bowling tournament! I wanted to get all my plans down today, but I love being on here way too much!!!!!
THANK YOU LADIES/GENTLEMEN for being so great!

3 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 10 Apr 2005 , 2:05pm
post #2 of 4

Hi flayv! My DD did some work in Heidelberg with Heidelberg Harris Graphics. They didn't fair too well here in the states though and the plant closed. Keep us updated on the Princess Cake! Wish your son luck from me with his bowling tournament.

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 10 Apr 2005 , 2:10pm
post #3 of 4

I will, my 7 year old bowls tomorrow, then wed,thur and maybe friday my oldest bowls....I am glad someone else has heard of Heidelberg!!!! COOL

llj68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llj68 Posted 10 Apr 2005 , 7:30pm
post #4 of 4

So funny--we have a restaurant here called Heidelberg and that's what I was thinking you were talking about at first! LOL!

I have the cutest figurines of the Disney Princesses and I was going to use for Kailey's cake. It's like 8 of them. Since I didn't use them for her--I'm using them for another cake I have to make in April. That way I don't have to do a bct or anything. I know, I know, I'm cheating! lol!

Lisa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%