Much Requested How To Tiara Template

Decorating By carrielynnfields Updated 31 Aug 2008 , 6:24pm by me_mysister

carrielynnfields Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carrielynnfields Posted 12 Mar 2007 , 1:19pm
post #1 of 7

I have had many requests for the tiara template from the Tiara How to...

I can't find it! But don't worry, I made another one..it is as close to the original as I can get. I hope it will do. Please just remember with this one to do your first layer if not two layers with just lines and as few dots as possible to give it strength, just do the finishing layer with all the dots. I hope you enjoy it icon_smile.gif

Carrie
LL
LL

6 replies
Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2007 , 1:27pm
post #2 of 7

Bless your heart for going to that trouble!!

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 12 Mar 2007 , 1:49pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you Carrie! I appreciated your tiara tutorial...aaaaaaaaaaand showing us that goof ups(the breakage) happen and to expect it. Sometimes, when we see a finished product, it looks so astounding that we don't even think about what it may have taken to get it to that point.

Thanks again

Jeanne

acookieobsession Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
acookieobsession Posted 12 Mar 2007 , 6:31pm
post #4 of 7

I am sorry but I think i missed something. I see the finished product and the template....was there more? I ask because the previous poster talked about showing the breage and I don't know where to see the whole thing. Thank you so much for takign the time to show how to make these lovely tiaras.

Julia

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 12 Mar 2007 , 6:42pm
post #5 of 7

Julia she actually posted a complete tutorial under the articles section! It's wonderful! You should definitely look at it!

acookieobsession Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
acookieobsession Posted 12 Mar 2007 , 6:58pm
post #6 of 7

Uh duhhh! Sorry....did I think to look there...NO! My sunburn form yesterday must have fried my brain!

Thanks

Julia

me_mysister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
me_mysister Posted 31 Aug 2008 , 6:24pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you so much!! I was going crazy looking for a tiara template close to the one that you did! It's so beautiful and thank you for sharing your knowledge with all of us!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%