Ok You Can Finally Put A Face To Flayvurdfun

Decorating By flayvurdfun Updated 9 Apr 2005 , 2:23pm by flayvurdfun

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 10:55am
post #1 of 17

I have gotten some of you asking when I was going to post something so that you can place a face with the name, well here it is. Its a wedding day thing.

http://weddingday14.tripod.com/timkandi/

Ciao!

16 replies
dragonwarlord1969 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonwarlord1969 Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 11:12am
post #2 of 17

It's always cool to put a face to the post. thumbs_up.gif I just checked my website and I took our pics off the site, otherwise I would reciprocate.

Joe

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 11:48am
post #3 of 17

It is nice to put a face with a name. You have a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing your wedding day with us icon_smile.gif

elin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elin Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 12:23pm
post #4 of 17

How nice of you to share your life with us.
And how pretty wedding you must have had.

Cakeasyoulikeit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeasyoulikeit Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 12:28pm
post #5 of 17

I love Charleston! I know exactly where that Gazebo is! What a gorgeous place to get married!

cakelady1994 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady1994 Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 12:41pm
post #6 of 17

ff you have a beautiful family! icon_smile.gif thanks for sharing icon_biggrin.gif

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 12:52pm
post #7 of 17

You certainly were a beautiful bride, thank you for sharing the pictures with us. Happy Anniversary on the 12th, and wishes for more to come! Now it will be more fun to read your postings, knowing who you are and what you look like! Janice

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 1:21pm
post #8 of 17

Thanks for sharing. I love the picture of the 1st walk together!

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 2:27pm
post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by flayvurdfun

I have gotten some of you asking when I was going to post something so that you can place a face with the name, well here it is. Its a wedding day thing.

http://weddingday14.tripod.com/timkandi/

Ciao!

BEAUTIFUL PICS! THAKS FOR SHARING!!

flayvurdfun Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 5:47pm
post #10 of 17

Thank you.. I didnt know what else to do...I do take alot of pictures and I cant see a page on just me.....no way no how!!!!!

flayvurdfun Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 8:55pm
post #11 of 17

Have a great night.....chat in the morning.

GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 9:17pm
post #12 of 17

Joan's and my second favorite place in the world is Charleston, SC!!! (First is Colonial Williamsburg). We went twice last year!!

Thanks for sharing your photos. It's so fun to do that. Mine are on my webshots page.

flayvurdfun Posted 8 Apr 2005 , 6:33am
post #13 of 17

I have seen them you and Joan look like you are made for one another...beautiful pics!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 8 Apr 2005 , 6:50am
post #14 of 17

Ok Kandi I finally see you!! I'm going to try & figure out a web page or home page whatever it's called this weekend. We have aol & it's suppose to be easy & it's free! I'll try to post it when I can!

The wedding must have been beautiful!! I figured you were a brunette!! Some how I knew! I'm a brunette too!! I'll send pics to your email. Ok!

flayvurdfun Posted 8 Apr 2005 , 6:58am
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

The wedding must have been beautiful!! I figured you were a brunette!! Some how I knew! I'm a brunette too!! I'll send pics to your email. Ok!

icon_confused.gif Is that a good thing? icon_lol.gif Lycos tripod is free too! Its called a photo album....I have several, as you all know!!! It's fun to do!

zoozieqv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zoozieqv Posted 8 Apr 2005 , 8:56pm
post #16 of 17

Yeah, it's fun to have a face to put with the avatar!! I think we should all post a link!!! HEHEHE! Here's mine!
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeANGzlsybN2bPUA

I don't know if it's good or bad or just the way life is, but I am not in too many of my pictures!!! THey are all of the girls or my husband with the girls! I am the one who works the camera!!!!!

flayvurdfun Posted 9 Apr 2005 , 2:23pm
post #17 of 17

I know what you are saying...I hate my picture taken so I stay away from the camera....!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%