Good To Be Back!

Decorating By diane Updated 6 Apr 2005 , 5:25am by flayvurdfun

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 3:59pm
post #1 of 7

boy, i leave for a few short days and what a ton of new topics.
well, i just like to say thank-you to those who helped me with the slumber party cake. it's good to be back!! icon_lol.gif

6 replies
thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 4:05pm
post #2 of 7

It's good to have you back!

The pictures are coming in so fast it's hard to keep up!

Debbie

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 4:26pm
post #3 of 7

Welcome back diane! It's fun to play catch-up. I haven't been away. All I did was get a good nights rest and I have a lot of catching up to do too!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 11:26pm
post #4 of 7

Welcome back Diane!!!

I've been trying to catch up for 2 days since I was gone over the weekend!!!!! My fingers are hurting from typing so much!!!!! It's unbeliveable how many cakes are in the gallerys & how many new people have joined!! This place in hopping!!!!!! ~TC~

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 11:38pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

Welcome back Diane!!!

I've been trying to catch up for 2 days since I was gone over the weekend!!!!! My fingers are hurting from typing so much!!!!! It's unbeliveable how many cakes are in the gallerys & how many new people have joined!! This place in hopping!!!!!! ~TC~

WOO HOOO! IM NEW AS WELL AND MIGHT I SAY,A BIT "ADDICTED".. WELCOME BACK DIANE!!
IM STARTING MY 1ST CLASS TONITE icon_smile.gif. COURSE 1 WILTON! WHOO HOOOO!! 2 MORE HOURSE TO GO!!!

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 4:57am
post #6 of 7

Welcome back, Diane. I thought that your cake looked so cool! My 2 teen daughters also gave it high praise. So I guess that I need to get moving on working with the MMF. They so loved the teddy and slippers. They kept saying "how'd she do that?". I thought that was funny. But I am glad that you are back.

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 5:25am
post #7 of 7

Yah! Diane's back Diane's back...whoo hoo, Diane's back!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%