Have You Googled Yourself Today?

Decorating By Lisa Updated 5 Apr 2005 , 8:23pm by melissablack

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 3:07am
post #1 of 7

I was looking for something else and noticed that cake central is coming up on all the major search engines. Don't know when it started--just noticed it. It makes it a lot easier to find member names and topics now. You just type in site:www.cakecentral.com and the topic or name you're looking for. Here's me

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=+site%3Awww.cakecentral.com++lisa&btnG=Search

6 replies
melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 3:09am
post #2 of 7

i've done that with my SN for another forum I go on, and all my posts come up! I never thought to google my cakecentral SN.

Melissaicon_smile.gif

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 3:49am
post #3 of 7

Kinda neat...I was trying to use the search tool to the left of the screen. It doesn't work but the one up at the top of the page under Forums works great! I never tried that one until today.

PureShugga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PureShugga Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 3:58am
post #4 of 7

Cool - I googled myself and that's neato! icon_surprised.gifdetective.gif

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 7:51pm
post #5 of 7

I would have never thought to do that.....there is still things I dont know about the internet for sure...but I would have never knew that.

msmeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msmeg Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 8:15pm
post #6 of 7

That is scarey I learned I used the same screen name for TOO MANY places. STUPID....... even a few I forgot about.

melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 8:23pm
post #7 of 7

Yeah, can be scarey if you post anything personal. There was this lady on another forum I go on, someone started stalking her by info she posted on the board! I am so paranoid now.

Melissaicon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%