To Vickic

Decorating By tcturtleshell Updated 5 Apr 2005 , 8:03pm by tcturtleshell

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 8:20pm
post #1 of 9

Hey VickiC,

I just finished viewing all of your gum paste flowers!! They are beautiful!!!!! I want to take a gumpaste class so bad!!!!! I did pretty good at the fondant roses. I want to learn so much more!!!

Your flowers are beautiful!!!!! thumbs_up.gif Thanks for sharing them with us on CC!!!!!!
~TC~

8 replies
VickiC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VickiC Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 8:36pm
post #2 of 9

icon_biggrin.gif Thank you so much for your kind words. I was so happy when this new category was created. I have taken many classes with Scott Clark Woolley and discovered that this is my passion. In many of the cakes I make there is usually something made of fondant or gumpaste on it to make it beautiful or festive. I took the classes so that when I get my first wedding cake order I will be ready for the challenge. I'm still waiting for that order-LOL! Thanks again for the support and encouragement. birthday.gif

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 10:50pm
post #3 of 9

Yes- I agree with TC, just beautiful. thumbs_up.gif

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 10:57pm
post #4 of 9

Very beautiful and very realistic! Look out Scott Clark Woolley!

thumbs_up.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 2:14am
post #5 of 9

You can have my 2 Wedding cake orders Vicki! I'm so ready for them to be here & over with SO I can practice on other stuff & maybe take a gum paste class too. icon_smile.gif You will be here for help won't you? Because your the one when it comes to gumpaste!!! thumbs_up.gif

VickiC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VickiC Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 3:40pm
post #6 of 9

icon_redface.gif I really appreciate all the support. You have to take it wherever it comes because sometimes the people who should applaud your efforts don't. They just don't understand how fulfilling this art is. I have learned so much from people here and gotten the courage to try new things like butterflies. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. (Can u tell I'm PMSing? LOL!) thumbs_up.gif

Mchelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mchelle Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 3:42pm
post #7 of 9

Love the flower vickic. Kudos to you. That looked like a lot of work.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 4:11pm
post #8 of 9

o.k. i've been gone for a while. icon_confused.gif where are these pictures?? icon_eek.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 8:03pm
post #9 of 9

In the gumpaste gallery Diane~ Take a look!! They are beautiful!!! ~TC~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%