Jackie Or Heath Spotlight

Decorating By twinsline7 Updated 10 Mar 2007 , 7:31am by jelligirl

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 12:52pm
post #31 of 58

[quote="Heath]#2 - My avatar is a character called Mr. Horse from the Cartoon Ren & Stimpy.[/quote]

ARG! I did not go back far enough in my memory! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Not that I am a big fan of Ren and Stimpy, but hubby was. And the odd thing is so are my boys now... who knew that some stations still carry the show. Let me tell ya, if I hear one more round of "Happy Happy Joy Joy" I'm not going to be so happy... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

nglez09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nglez09 Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 4:01pm
post #32 of 58

I was right. I know a horse when I see one! icon_lol.gif

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 4:35pm
post #34 of 58
Quote:

You know what, now that I am also spending too much time looking at this Mr. Horse issue, you may be right about where the image should correctly be credited.

When I found this image, I was doing a search for Mr Horse. I think this image came up incorrectly. As I am looking at all the pics of Mr. Horse, he definitely seems to be more of a Grey coated Horse.

Anyway, the INTENT was to have it be Mr. Horse because at the time I was really annoyed about some drama that was going on and all I could like of was Mr. Horse's signature line "No Sir, I don't like it!"

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 4:41pm
post #35 of 58

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! TWINSY had an idea that didnt get her in trouble!! AND that EVERYONE agreed with ....EVEN DOUG icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_wink.gifthumbs_up.gif

Heath Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 4:55pm
post #36 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath

You know what, now that I am also spending too much time looking at this Mr. Horse issue, you may be right about where the image should correctly be credited.

When I found this image, I was doing a search for Mr Horse. I think this image came up incorrectly. As I am looking at all the pics of Mr. Horse, he definitely seems to be more of a Grey coated Horse.

Anyway, the INTENT was to have it be Mr. Horse because at the time I was really annoyed about some drama that was going on and all I could like of was Mr. Horse's signature line "No Sir, I don't like it!"

I think I am going to look for a video clip from the show of Mr. Horse and if I find one I will post the link icon_biggrin.gif

twinsline7 Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 5:34pm
post #37 of 58

ok ok ...look at me Twinsy the helpful!

ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 5:55pm
post #38 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsline7

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! TWINSY had an idea that didnt get her in trouble!! AND that EVERYONE agreed with ....EVEN DOUG icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_wink.gifthumbs_up.gif

Um...up until this post you were doing pretty good icon_biggrin.gif

twinsline7 Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 6:11pm
post #39 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ge978

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsline7

Um...up until this post you were doing pretty good icon_biggrin.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

hey wait... icon_confused.gif

I made up for it ...I found Mr Horse's video icon_biggrin.gif

Heath Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 8:48pm
post #40 of 58

Yeah I found that video as well today, its a good one, but not the one I was hoping to find.

Anyway, The more Jackie and I have looked into it, the more we are sure that my avatar is in fact Mr. Horse.. icon_biggrin.gif

cakesbykellie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbykellie Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 9:03pm
post #41 of 58

hmm.... i always thought it was Kuzco also.... but then again, i thought Heath was a girl! which is probably a good reason to Highlight yourself! icon_smile.gif

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 9:08pm
post #42 of 58

icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_confused.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

sweetamber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetamber Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 9:08pm
post #43 of 58

I'm on the Mr Horse side- Heath's avatar looks nothing like this guy:
LL

nglez09 Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 9:16pm
post #44 of 58

icon_lol.gif Now we're definately right SweetAmber. . .

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 9:17pm
post #45 of 58
mthiberge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mthiberge Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 9:38pm
post #46 of 58

YOU GUYS!!!
Seriously Heath....your avatar is a llama!! A horses mane does NOT go all the way around his neck, his ears are wrong and your"mr. horses" nose looks EXACTLY like the llama from the other picture of Kuzo....but the biggest NO WAY HOSE is the mane of the dude in YOUR avatar goes all the way around his neck unlike any horse I've ever seen and I live in Alberta with LOTS of horses...LOL

With love from Canada!!!

mthiberge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mthiberge Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 9:39pm
post #47 of 58

Oh yeah and from the pictures I've seen Ren and Stipy's mister horse has a white blaze up his nose...your llama doesn't....he he he

HollyPJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HollyPJ Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 9:41pm
post #48 of 58

That has to be the Emperor's New Groove llama. That's not a bad thing--that movie is great!

Sugarbean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarbean Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 10:02pm
post #49 of 58

Ok after reading this entire thread...My opinion is Heath's avatar is NEITHER Mr Horse, or KUZCO....

So who is the mystery animal??? Where are the detectives???

HollyPJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HollyPJ Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 10:18pm
post #50 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by creativecakesbylindsay

Ok after reading this entire thread...My opinion is Heath's avatar is NEITHER Mr Horse, or KUZCO....

So who is the mystery animal??? Where are the detectives???

OK. I'm starting to agree that it's not Kuzco after all. I just googled some pictures, and they aren't quite the same. BUT, I wonder if the artist who drew Heath's picture is the same as the Kuzco artist? That would make sense, because there are a lot of similarities.

cakesbykellie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbykellie Posted 5 Mar 2007 , 10:45pm
post #51 of 58

i am thinking that Kuzco and Mr Horse are infact, related..... call Jerry Springer! we need to get a paternity test done!

Kelrak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kelrak Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 12:24am
post #52 of 58

I thought it was a mule or donkey!

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 1:04am
post #53 of 58

Ok I have to laugh at this thread icon_smile.gif Here I was thinking we were going to "meet" Jackie and Heath but somehow a strange thing happened......we are now talking/debating about horses and llamas icon_confused.gif ......what happened here? icon_biggrin.gif

nglez09 Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 4:29am
post #54 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocorum21

......we are now talking/debating about horses and llamas icon_confused.gif ......what happened here? icon_biggrin.gif

icon_lol.gif Debating about horses and llamas on a cake forum. . . icon_rolleyes.gif

keonicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keonicakes Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 4:41am
post #55 of 58

Sorry Heath, I thought it was Donkey from Shreck! lol icon_sad.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 7:47am
post #56 of 58

horses, donkeys & llamas.......oh my! icon_razz.gif

twinsline7 Posted 6 Mar 2007 , 4:58pm
post #57 of 58

I'd be careful assuming its a donkey....assuming donkeys can get you in trouble!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

horse llama ...umm donkey....now that we know Heaths avatar really well.... icon_lol.gif ....how about both jackie and Heath now! icon_biggrin.gif

jelligirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jelligirl Posted 10 Mar 2007 , 7:31am
post #58 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by keonicakes

Sorry Heath, I thought it was Donkey from Shreck! lol icon_sad.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%