Long Awaited Waterfall Cake Is Here!!!

Decorating By vivedcreations Updated 13 Nov 2012 , 7:19pm by becky27

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 3 Jun 2007 , 1:18pm
post #91 of 97

I agree with ALL the comments, I laughed at Duff check this out. You know he will hahahahahahaha..............Anyway GREAT job and hope you share the details to ALL of us............ thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

vivedcreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vivedcreations Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 5:32pm
post #92 of 97

Thanks everyone! I am definately glad this one is over....I was a nervous wreck making sure everything was working and all. I'm pleased with the way it turned out and so was the bride so that's really all the matters! icon_smile.gif

apclassicwed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apclassicwed Posted 4 Jun 2007 , 7:19pm
post #93 of 97

Spectacular !! Please (beg,beg, plead, plead) do a tutorial on this. Some body mentioned the red looked like punch, I wonder if you could add punch to the fall instead of water ???

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 12:17am
post #94 of 97

I have to say this again -- that is one really cool cake!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Sandy_37 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sandy_37 Posted 28 Mar 2011 , 5:40pm
post #95 of 97

I wanted to know what did you actually use for the waterfall itself. I am trying to create this look for my nieces birthday party which is going to be little Mermaid. I really enjoyed the photo of your cake.

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 25 Feb 2012 , 12:56am
post #96 of 97

Hi Everyone! Can someone answer this for me -- I know she posted the instructions on how to do this cake, but I'm not seeing them in this thread (or am I just blind???) Can someone help me locate them? Thanks a bunch!! icon_lol.gif

becky27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becky27 Posted 13 Nov 2012 , 7:19pm
post #97 of 97

omg how awesome is this...the possibilities are endlessssssss!!! can't wait to see a tutorial!!!! (Well at least i hope you make one)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%