Woohooo! I Finally Got My Time Set Right!

Decorating By Lisa Updated 4 Apr 2005 , 2:33am by tcturtleshell

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 1:59am
post #1 of 6

I had just about given up on ever getting the forum time set right. Since I had to set all the clocks in the house today I decided to set my forum one too icon_smile.gif . I wanted to share this just in case anyone else was having the same problem. It's a chart that tells you what to set your forum time on.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/

Here's the homepage in case you're outside the US.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

5 replies
tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 2:05am
post #2 of 6

Thanks LISA!!!!!!! Your so on top of things!!! Hey, take a look at my Easter pics... I finally got my camera back!! I also have 1 pic in children's bdays~

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 2:14am
post #3 of 6

I was wondering how to do that. Thanks! icon_lol.gif

AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 2:23am
post #4 of 6

Lisa
You are the best. I was able to set my time correctly with the link you provided.

Thanks so much for everything you do!

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 2:24am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

Thanks LISA!!!!!!! Your so on top of things!!! Hey, take a look at my Easter pics... I finally got my camera back!! I also have 1 pic in children's bdays~

Tina...you outdid yourself! The Easter baskets cake must have taken forever! It would take me forever. How did you ever get the fondant handles to match the BC? They were an exact match.

I liked your race track cake too. Great cake for an 8 year old--with an 8 shaped track and all! I bet he loved it.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 2:33am
post #6 of 6

Thanks Lisa~ icon_smile.gif

Yes, the 8 yr old loved it! I got a lot of compliments on the 8 race track.

About the Easter cake.. I don't know how I got the fondant & the icing the same color! That usually doesn't happen very often!! I'm just so glad it did this time! It didn't take long to decorate. I love doing basket weave! It really doesn't take that long to do. The part that takes a long time is coloring the icing!!!! It would be smooth sailing if it wasn't for that! By the time I get done coloring the icing my hands are tired~ icon_sad.gif
Thanks again! ~TC~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%