Anyone Have A New Strawberry Shortcake Picture??

Decorating By PurplePetunia Updated 7 Apr 2005 , 5:11pm by elin

PurplePetunia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PurplePetunia Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 3:54am
post #1 of 20

Hi!
I'd like to do a Strawberry Shortcake bct on a cupcake cake for my daughter's 5th birthday, but I can't seem to find a good picture of the newer character.
The older character had a big puffy hat, but the newer updated character has a broad rimmed hat.
Does anyone know where I can find the new one online for my bct???
Thanks!

19 replies
Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 4:00am
post #2 of 20
Lisa Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 4:07am
post #3 of 20

These came up too. I'm going to have to remember this site if I ever need a coloring page.

http://www.coloring-book.info/coloring/browser.php?directory=Strawberry%20Shortcake&cpt_imgi=1

Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 4:09am
post #4 of 20

I have this one you will have to print it in mirrored image.
LL

Ladycake Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 4:10am
post #5 of 20

GEE lisa we were posting at the same time sorry to step over ya... LOL

Lisa Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 4:12am
post #6 of 20

LOL! We were just walking side by side icon_smile.gif .

Ladycake Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 4:13am
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa

LOL! We were just walking side by side icon_smile.gif .

You know its more fun to do that with a friendly cake decorator... LOL ..

Lisa Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 4:17am
post #8 of 20

I don't think I've ever met an unfriendly cake decorator...it's all that lick the spoon after we're done stuff. Keeps the happy juice flowing through our veins icon_smile.gif .

Ladycake Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 4:31am
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa

I don't think I've ever met an unfriendly cake decorator...it's all that lick the spoon after we're done stuff. Keeps the happy juice flowing through our veins icon_smile.gif .

ouch I have meet some really unnice ones... But for the most part they are all sweet and great people... I think that Cali4dawn can back me on this one she knows what I am talking about.. LOL ..

PurplePetunia Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 7:47am
post #10 of 20

Wow! Thanks for all the responses!!
For some reason, when I searched the web, I only came up with the old character.
Thanks to all! That's a great help icon_smile.gif
Tracey4

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 8:37am
post #11 of 20

I love Strawberry Shortcake...but have no girls to get her for but I did paint her on a wall just so I could see her whenever I was at Time For tots. She is really cute, you will do well with her I am sure!

PurplePetunia Posted 3 Apr 2005 , 9:53pm
post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by flayvurdfun

I love Strawberry Shortcake...but have no girls to get her for but I did paint her on a wall just so I could see her whenever I was at Time For tots. She is really cute, you will do well with her I am sure!

I have two girls and funny enough, when I was their age, I was hooked on Strawberry Shortcake too!! I had the little figurine dolls that were scented.
Those were the old characters. The newer Strawberry Shortcake is more modern looking with her broad rimmed hat, jeans and sweater tied around her waist.
She's still "berry" cute!!

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 4 Apr 2005 , 1:41pm
post #13 of 20

I liked strawberry shortcake too when I was in kindergarten (about 20 years ago, yuck I feel old now..) I remember asking my grandpa once to buy me the strawberry shortcake house..aaaahhhh fond memories

sweeterbug1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeterbug1977 Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 10:17pm
post #14 of 20

mouse,

I was the same way when I was in kindergarten. I just had to have a strawberry shortcake lunch box to take to school....then came rainbow bright...and if you were in kindergarten almost 20 years ago, you are definitely not old...it has been almost 23 years for me.

PurplePetunia Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 10:21pm
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweeterbug1977

mouse,

I was the same way when I was in kindergarten. I just had to have a strawberry shortcake lunch box to take to school....then came rainbow bright...and if you were in kindergarten almost 20 years ago, you are definitely not old...it has been almost 23 years for me.

I agree with sweeterbug, It's been 25 years for me, but it does sound funny to me to be saying that I did something "20 years ago"!!! When I tell my kids that, I sound like my mother!! (That's a good thing!) icon_biggrin.gif

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 5 Apr 2005 , 11:42pm
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracey4

Quote:
Originally Posted by flayvurdfun

I have two girls and funny enough, when I was their age, I was hooked on Strawberry Shortcake too!! I had the little figurine dolls that were scented.
Those were the old characters. The newer Strawberry Shortcake is more modern looking with her broad rimmed hat, jeans and sweater tied around her waist.
She's still "berry" cute!!

LOL! WELL, I LOVED HER AS A CHILD... BUT NOW.. WITH 3 BOYS! HA HAHAH. I NEVER SEE HER ANYMORE icon_sad.gif... DH AND ARE ARE TRYING 1 MORE TIME OVER THE SUMMER icon_smile.gif. ANY GIRL TIPS!! lol!!!

PurplePetunia Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 7:13pm
post #17 of 20

Yes! Pray hard!!
Be specific and ask for what you want!!
You have a 50-50 chance!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 10:49pm
post #18 of 20

Hey mom, This may sound funny but you should look at the chinese birth chart. Just do a search online. It tells you what month to try for what sex. It's crazy, but the thing is over 90% accurate. It has been right with both of my boys and all of my friends kids too. I'm hoping for a girl this summer too! Good luck, and check it out just for kicks.

juniper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juniper Posted 6 Apr 2005 , 11:13pm
post #19 of 20

well chinese birth chart is almost accurate. It worked for me. I am from India and we also have something similar to it. that worked for the second one icon_cool.gif .

elin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elin Posted 7 Apr 2005 , 5:11pm
post #20 of 20

Oooohh if I only had a girl. I do most boys cakes.
I love it when someone asks for a girl kind og something. And this strawberry shortcake is so cute. I am afraid I was a bit boykindofgirl when I grew up. Klimbing trees and stuff.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%