Hey Wmis!!

Decorating By TexasSugar Updated 27 Feb 2007 , 5:31am by sweetcakes

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 5:42am
post #1 of 9

I know I've posted this here in various posts, but I thought I'd do an over all post to share it.

Are you a WMI that would love a place to talk to other Instructors about your classes, problems with your store, student issues, ideas for class previews or demos or any other WMI related issue?

There is a great Yahoo E-group, run by and WMI strictly for WMIs. It is a great place to get ideas and help other people that do what you do.

If you are interested send an email to [email protected], Selina the Moderator of the board will ask you some information to confirm you are an WMI, then she will get you set up on the board.

I have found it a great place to vent about classes or issues and have learned alot from other seasoned instructors.

8 replies
kakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakedecorator Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 5:55pm
post #2 of 9

Great site. Only requirement, you must be a current, active Wilton Method Instructor.

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 5:56pm
post #3 of 9

I don't teach my first class until March. Can I still join?

kakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakedecorator Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 6:00pm
post #4 of 9

jen1977, Go to the site and sign up. Even if you don't start till March, it sounds like you are "current WMI".

Daniellemhv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniellemhv Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 6:00pm
post #5 of 9

i think i joined once before but when i tried to get on the site it was just like "click here to post a question" I dunno, that was awhile ago maybe I didn't do it right. I'll have to try again.

Daniellemhv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniellemhv Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 6:04pm
post #6 of 9

okay, so i rejoined. just waiting for the approvel

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 4:07am
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen1977

I don't teach my first class until March. Can I still join?

Yes. Just let Selina know which account you will be teaching at. She will also ask who your supervisor is.

The way the site works is you can recieve emails and just reply back to them. Or you can go to the actual site to read the posts and reply there, along with look at photos posted related to the classese as well as files that are found helpful.

SweetTreatsbyCarol Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetTreatsbyCarol Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 4:12am
post #8 of 9

Selina is part of CC too---she just gave me the info recently & I joined, but haven't had time to really check it out yet. I will have to get on there soon icon_smile.gif

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 5:31am
post #9 of 9

if you have any problems with that site email or pm me, im selina. Glad you are finding it helpful. I wasn;t sure i could promote it here so i generally PM any new wmi i see on here asking questions, but thank you Texas sugar for doing it for me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%