That's It!! Slab/kids' Cakes No More!

Decorating By antonia74 Updated 13 Dec 2005 , 2:36am by LetThemEatCake

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 12 Dec 2005 , 10:35pm
post #31 of 34

Oh I do better than that...I photograph them all before they leave!

They can carry them under their arm like a book if they want, so long as I've been paid. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

cuillere Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cuillere Posted 12 Dec 2005 , 10:43pm
post #32 of 34

How low can they go? That's so sad. People like that really upset me.

goodcakefairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goodcakefairy Posted 12 Dec 2005 , 10:49pm
post #33 of 34

Letthemeatcake:
It seems that when it rains, it pours. right?
I wouldn't accept anymore jobs from the "it's burnt" lady. She sounds like a pain who doesn't appreciate what you did for her (which was a big FAVOR.) She will treat you like this in the future. I finally had to put my foot down for aunts and uncles who would call me at the last minute to do a cake for dear cousin's birthdays (which were usually the next day.) because I was stressing myself out over cakes I wasn't even getting paid for. I now have a week's minimum notice on orders, even when they say, "But we're faaaaaaamily." icon_rolleyes.gif

LetThemEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LetThemEatCake Posted 13 Dec 2005 , 2:36am
post #34 of 34

Thanks for the support guys. I do stress myself out over these cakes which in turn stresses my husband out. He doesn't understand how I can get so upset over something that is going to be cut into and eaten in 30 minutes.

I do have to say, the lady who ordered the two graduation cakes was very happy with the cakes I made. She told me she plans to send more business my way. That was exciting to hear but I think I'm still going to take a break for a bit. That way I can enjoy it again next time I do a cake.

Let Them Eat Cake

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%