So I have been trying to find out the rules for domestic kitchens here in Oregon. I have finally found a good source of info, and I wanted to share it with my fellow CC Orgonians if you are interested:
1. Domestic kitchens are allowed
2. All ingredients and finished products have to be kept in a seperate fridge and cupboard. (no co-mingling with the family food.)
3. $175 a year licensing fee(due in June)
4. No animals are allowed to live in the family home.
5. Inspection will be done prior to issuing a license.
The full details are located at http://www.oregon.gov/ODA/FSD/faq_index.shtml#Domestic_kitchen_licensing_procedures
I searched the old forums and I didn't see this info so hopefully it isn't a repeat, but if it is....Sorry to waste your time.
Where are you located in Oregon? I live in Salem.