Ideas For Twin Baby Shower Cakes

Decorating By carla4 Updated 3 Mar 2007 , 5:12am by kelleym

carla4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carla4 Posted 21 Feb 2007 , 8:57pm
post #1 of 10

Does anyone have any ideas for twin baby shower cakes?

9 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 21 Feb 2007 , 9:16pm
post #2 of 10

..I have one for twins in my photo gallery! It's twin boys in a tub!

srod911 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
srod911 Posted 21 Feb 2007 , 9:21pm
post #3 of 10

I also have a simple one in my pics labled twin cake...made for twin girls.

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 21 Feb 2007 , 9:27pm
post #4 of 10

I'm doing one next week for boy-girl twins. There's going to be a little fondant baby boy and baby girl on top, each sleeping under their own quilt. The shower decorations are clothes on a clothesline, so that's what's going to be around the side of the cake.

NewbeeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NewbeeBaker Posted 21 Feb 2007 , 9:31pm
post #5 of 10

One of my favorite memories...=) I have a niece and nephew that are twins, and the hospital had my sister put them in the same crib for a bit after they were born since they were together in the womb. Well, one time when they were sleeping my niece decided to suck on my nephew's little toes(as if it was a bottle, lol=) To me that would make such a cute cake! Jen

moptop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moptop Posted 21 Feb 2007 , 9:43pm
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by carla4

Does anyone have any ideas for twin baby shower cakes?

I just did a cake for a friend who is having twins and based it off of a design I found here. It was a 'two peas in a pod' theme.... My friend knows it's a boy and a girl so I decided to add the binkies to the baby bundles.
LL
LL

moptop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moptop Posted 21 Feb 2007 , 9:49pm
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbeeBaker

One of my favorite memories...=) I have a niece and nephew that are twins, and the hospital had my sister put them in the same crib for a bit after they were born since they were together in the womb. Well, one time when they were sleeping my niece decided to suck on my nephew's little toes(as if it was a bottle, lol=) To me that would make such a cute cake! Jen

that would be ADORABLE! what a sweet memory, too icon_smile.gif

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 22 Feb 2007 , 12:26am
post #8 of 10

if the mom to be has a sense of humor this cake I think is my favorite. And it was done for a mom of twins.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=favpics&cat=0&pos=-7590

mamaof3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamaof3 Posted 22 Feb 2007 , 12:35am
post #9 of 10

When I had my twins, we had a shower after they were born. A friend of mine did the shower and got the cake. It had two little babies snuggled together and holding hands. It was so cute! My girls used to do that all the time.

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 3 Mar 2007 , 5:12am
post #10 of 10

If anyone still needs ideas, my twins cake is finished and posted in my photos. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%