krissy_kze Posted 5 Dec 2005 , 4:52pm

that rolls out the dough for cookies? I'm so sick of rolling out dough! I know there are machines for pizza dough. Would one of those work?

Thanks for any help!

5 replies
cakeconfections Posted 5 Dec 2005 , 5:05pm

Yes there is a machine but they are pretty expensive. It can be used for anytype of dough including fondant. It is called a sheeter.

mamafrogcakes Posted 5 Dec 2005 , 5:07pm

I'm with you Krissy! That's the part I hate!

llee815 Posted 5 Dec 2005 , 5:28pm

I use a pasta machine. The price depends on whether you hand-crank it or by machine.

krissy_kze Posted 5 Dec 2005 , 7:04pm

Thanks for the info ladies! It will be the first thing I buy if I start getting cookie business!

Cake_Princess Posted 5 Dec 2005 , 7:59pm

Well just in case you you decide to buy one.

Quote by %username% on %date%