I Am Officially An Idiot

Decorating By mrsright41401 Updated 28 Feb 2007 , 4:21am by Momkiksbutt

mrsright41401 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsright41401 Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 10:52pm
post #91 of 101

OH MY GOSH BECKY SUE THAT IS ONE HECK OF A BLESSING!

Rachel

Janette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Janette Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 10:56pm
post #92 of 101

It's so nice when others can make you feel your not alone - been there.

Tug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tug Posted 25 Feb 2007 , 11:01pm
post #93 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru

By the way, did you know that whole gallons of chlorine bleach will freeze solid if put into the freezer?

Oh dear, I can't imagine how you would learn that icon_eek.gif

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 3:47am
post #94 of 101

omg! i was mixing frosting with americolor black tonight and when i opened the little foil thing on the bottle, the color flew out and got me right in the sweater! ahhhhh!!!

BeckySue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeckySue Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 3:38pm
post #95 of 101
Quote:
Quote:

OH MY GOSH BECKY SUE THAT IS ONE HECK OF A BLESSING!

I know it....I told the nurse at the doctor's office what had happened, and she said she had seen more than one person come in with a "disposal hand" - I was seriously being watched over.

willman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
willman Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 8:26pm
post #96 of 101

one night my DW put ALL of our cutting boards and baking sheets in the oven -two cb.were white plastic and one is (still) wood did you know you can make a pretty neat oreo cookie with plastic cutting boards and baking sheets

darandon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darandon Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 8:40pm
post #97 of 101

"disposal hand" .[/quote]

I'm glad that my light switch and disposal switch are on opposite sides of the sink.

tdybear1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tdybear1978 Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 8:46pm
post #98 of 101

I have put a cake into the oven and just forgot to ever turn it on - 1/2 and hour later went to check on it and was very confused as to why it had done nothing. I felt very stupid haha

justcakn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justcakn Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 9:01pm
post #99 of 101

I didn't read all of these but the post I have read just cracks me up!

I havn't made a big mess out of anything yet but I do occasionaly walk by the oven and look inside to check on a cake....Duh..I'm not baking a cake.
That's a sure sign you've baked way too much.

lizziegirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lizziegirl Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 9:11pm
post #100 of 101

One time I was on my way to deliever a big chocolate cake and I triped with the steps and fell on my face, the cake landed a few feet away and was destroyed! and one time I delievered a cake at the wrong party, the party was at a park, it wasn't even the correct park!

Momkiksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momkiksbutt Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 4:21am
post #101 of 101

Ok, I don't know it this counts as a "Doh" moment, but this is what my last two days has been like:

So, for about 6 months I've been putting up with my kitchen fauset being alittle broken...the little screw that keeps the handle on is broke in half. I called the landlord, who of course doesn't show up!! So we go on using it and everyday it gets alittle worse. We have to start tamping on the top a few days ago to get it to stop running now.......you'd think I would be getting a clue about now huh???

Anyway, last night was the big "Blam!!!" that did us in...my daughter was washing supper dishes and all at once the whole faucet started to blow!! She screamed and my husband went in to find that there was water spraying in every direction!!! Onto the counters, my mixer, rooster cookie jar, can opener, canisters, and (almost) the phone! Water was running onto the floor dousing my new Rooster rug, and leaking into the cabinet below. We spent a bout 2 hours trying to shut off the water, and getting things out of the way.......Shheesshh!!!

Did you know that they have started making water shutoff valves a "push to turn off and pull to turn on"???? We probably spent about 15 minutes cussing the landlords shoddy building skills before we figured it out! LOL Took a huband on his tummy and a flashlight to finally see it!! My goodness!!

I got ahold of the landlord finally this evening and they are coming to fix us up tomorrow! What a mess!!! My kitchen is not clean, and things are stacked everywhere. I hope he doesn't think we are slobs!! icon_razz.gif

I just want to have my kitchen back!! icon_confused.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%