I've Been Bitten By The Baking Bug!!

Decorating By cindy6250 Updated 28 Nov 2005 , 4:39pm by cindy6250

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 2:59pm
post #1 of 4

I just love this time of year. It gives me an excuse to bake to may hearts content!!!

I have a cake to make for Thursday, it's a freebie for a friend's retirement party.

But this weekend I baked 2 sweet potato pies and took to work. Then yesterday, after working all night, I baked a Pumpkin Cheesecake for school tonight and 4 batches of Cake Balls. I'm ready to get busy on my cake now and then it will be cookie baking time...

I baked over 100 dozen cookies plus all kinds of candy and fudge last year and gave it all away. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Happy Holidays and Happy Baking!!!
Cindy

3 replies
bonnscakesAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonnscakesAZ Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 4:31pm
post #2 of 4

wowee your a baking machine!
I love this time of year for baking too. This is when I baked the most as a kid so i love it! plus it's cool and just feels like that is what you should be doing. icon_smile.gif

llee815 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
llee815 Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 4:35pm
post #3 of 4

I love this time of year too! I plan on starting my baking in a couple of days. I don't have to make as much as cindy6250 so I'm right on schedule!

cindy6250 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy6250 Posted 28 Nov 2005 , 4:39pm
post #4 of 4

I will probably not do as much this year as I did last year, but I'm giving homebaked goods for Christmas presents this year, so I will probably be making quite a bit.

P.S.--I had to try that Pumpkin cheesecake and it is fantastic. It was my first cheesecake. I got the recipe from verybestbaking.com, the Nestle website and it has Gingerbread Coffeemate instead of evaporated milk. It is so good and it was a snap to make, much easier than I thought it would be.

Cindy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%