Cookie Matrix

Baking By alicegop Updated 28 Feb 2007 , 12:50am by alicegop

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 20 Feb 2007 , 2:35am
post #31 of 38

Oh!! That's why you are so good at this. LOL! Math was awful for me in school, barely made it through. My favorite class was pottery. Loved getting my hands dirty. Then I went to art school and became a jeweler. Again, got to get my hands dirty. Maybe that's why I like playing in cookie dough, getting my hands messy!!

alicegop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alicegop Posted 20 Feb 2007 , 3:38am
post #32 of 38

THANK YOU everyone! I really appreciate all of your input.

How do you account for luster dust? Would there be a certain amount you use per cookie?

rdom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rdom Posted 20 Feb 2007 , 7:03pm
post #33 of 38

Good day,
At your convenience, could you please add me to your cake and cookie matrix? Thank you for being so generous.
[email protected]

alicegop Posted 23 Feb 2007 , 2:36am
post #34 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambshack

Another thought...Did you factor in length of oven time based on # of cookies ordered? Over will be on for most of the day with a very large order - you can only roll out and bake so many cookies at a time.

No, but I could... tell me how I should account for that and I can include it in!

rdom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rdom Posted 26 Feb 2007 , 3:05pm
post #35 of 38

I love it.....
thanks for starting my day off with a smile......
have a fantastic day,
Rose

jumbosgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jumbosgirl Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 2:39am
post #36 of 38

Could you please send me a copy of your cookie matrix? Thanks!!!
Gina

lbutrum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lbutrum Posted 27 Feb 2007 , 6:13pm
post #37 of 38

Just checkin if you got my e-mail yesterday? I'd love to get my hot little hands on both of those!!! YOU ROCK!!

alicegop Posted 28 Feb 2007 , 12:50am
post #38 of 38

I've updated my matrix. I THINK I have a version that is acceptable. I don't want to post it online so if there are errors I can send you an updated copy.

So everyone if you want a FREE copy of my cookie matrix just email me [email protected] (please don't PM, it is more steps for me)

I don't put you in any spam lists, I just make a group so you can get updated copies, that is ALL I do.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%