Cute Avatars

Decorating By PureShugga Updated 24 Mar 2005 , 5:59am by tcturtleshell

PureShugga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PureShugga Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 11:32am
post #1 of 9

I've noticed soooooo many cute avatars and I was wondering where everyone finds them? Where can I find my own?

8 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 12:39pm
post #2 of 9

i don't know where everyone got theirs, but i found some by just typing in free avatars on the web. i haven't downloaded any yet cause' i'm still looking for the right one.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 1:37pm
post #3 of 9

Here is a thread with a few links to sites offering animated gifs you can use as an avatar and also a place to resize them. Hope you're able to find something cute!

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-884.html

flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 1:42pm
post #4 of 9

I did what Diane did and searched and got mine. my first choice was a flying Tweety, but when I downloaded it it didnt animate. icon_confused.gif So I looked further and now I love mine....Boo is too cute, ever since monsters inc I loved her....even bought one of her dolls.... but thats because I call my youngest son boo, why i dont know, but I have heard when I put my hair up in pigtails I look like her..... icon_redface.gif

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 1:57pm
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureShugga

I've noticed soooooo many cute avatars and I was wondering where everyone finds them? Where can I find my own?

Hey Pureshugga!!! Welcome to the board...I recognize this name from over at the "other" forums!! thumbs_up.gif

melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 2:15pm
post #6 of 9

I got mine from a blinkie site... awhile back when everyone on another forum I go on was going crazy for all the blinkies, lol. At least now I have a use for one of them.

You can just do a google search and there will be tons of sites to look through.

Melissa icon_razz.gif

cakeconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeconfections Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 2:21pm
post #7 of 9

I cant remember where i found mine. I edited it and it is now my "company icon" which i also use on my business cards.

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 23 Mar 2005 , 2:36pm
post #8 of 9

Hello and welcome.
I created mine by taking 2 clipart images from microsoft word, copied and pasted them into paint, shrunk them down so that the piece of cake fit in the tail area of the mouse, and I then sized the white background area so that the image would be small enough. My nickname from high school is mouse, and since I do cakes I thought it was fitting to put a piece of cake with it.

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 24 Mar 2005 , 5:59am
post #9 of 9

I got mine from Lisa!! She's wonderful with a computer!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%