Please Read Before Posting In The "business" Forum

Business By Jackie Updated 6 Jun 2007 , 1:42pm by Heath

Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 5 Aug 2004 , 9:37pm
post #1 of 8

This forum is for sharing ideas or expressing opinions about the Commercial Cake Decorating Business.
This is a good place to discuss the aspects of managing a business.
If you have specific questions about cake decorating, try one of the other forums

Whether you are just getting ideas for "someday" or you are a full-fledged bakery owner... Feel free to share and ask/answer questions.

Please be aware that this is not an advertising forum.
We already have a free area for you to advertise your business:
Submit your Business to our Yellow Pages for Free

What do we consider advertising?
Any irrelevant posts proclaiming your business.

If you list your business info as part of an informative post, and it is relative to the conversation, that is totally allowed.

7 replies
Jennifer1303 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jennifer1303 Posted 15 Mar 2006 , 2:26am
post #2 of 8

Sorry!

eromero Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eromero Posted 5 Aug 2006 , 8:59pm
post #3 of 8

Can we discuss cookie business issues as well?

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 5 Aug 2006 , 9:38pm
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by eromero

Can we discuss cookie business issues as well?

Yes thumbs_up.gif

If the discussion is more cookie related than business related, you may want to post in the Cookies! forum.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-forum-27.html

frankandcathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frankandcathy Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 5:17pm
post #5 of 8

I think I had a post removed today regarding a chocolate business for sale but I didn't get a message in this regard. Can you help me figure it out?

Thanks!
Cathy

Rochelle1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rochelle1 Posted 5 Jun 2007 , 5:49pm
post #6 of 8

If this is in reference to my Cream cheese frosting I am sorry. I do not fully understand how to use the site. My sister says I get around the computer inspite of my handicap because the computer is smarter than I.

I just realise which forum it was in. Again I am sorry

frankandcathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
frankandcathy Posted 6 Jun 2007 , 12:33pm
post #7 of 8

We do need a forum for selling, though. Like a "classifieds" forum. Has CC considered this?

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 6 Jun 2007 , 1:42pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankandcathy

We do need a forum for selling, though. Like a "classifieds" forum. Has CC considered this?

CC does not intend to allow selling, trading, or any other form of soliciting in the forums.

We have documented our reasons for this several times on the forums, but it basically comes down to the fact that CC does not want to be placed in the middle of "deals gone bad". No matter what people say, the fact is, if a deal goes bad, either CC is going to receive complaint, and/or, we will have our name associated with the bad deal in the mind of whoever lost out. Right now there are too many things that need to be dealt with on CC to add that to the pile.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%