tripletmom Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 4:05pm
post #1 of

Hello!

Is anyone familiar with Maid of Scandinavia now know as Sweet Celebrations? I'm looking into buying a box of them. Is it worth it for me to do this? I have never seen an issue but wondered if any of you had and found then useful?

6 replies
Ladycake Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 4:29pm
post #2 of

I am sorry I am a bit lost here.. What are you looking to buy from them ?? I have bought some cake suppiles from them and they are ok..

cakes-r-us Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 6:34pm
post #3 of

I have some old ones that I was about to get rid of, they were also called Mailbox News I believe, they are helpful. also give other recipes.

tripletmom Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 7:14pm
post #4 of

Ladycakes, I believe they are newsletters. To be honest, i haven't a clue myself!

Cakes-r-us, sounds like you are familiar with them however if you are going to be getting rid of them then perhaps I should save my $$$ for something else....

cakes-r-us Posted 19 Mar 2005 , 7:26pm
post #5 of

They are not news letters, its a cooking magazine with pictures of cakes, recipes, etc. I'm getting rid of them because I have so many not because they were not worth the money. They are full of knowledge, just got new issue friday. I can send you some if you like for you to sample. Email me at mmassey5@ameritech.net with your address if you like. And if you want to reimburse postage, i'll leave that up to you.

TBoiss Posted 24 Feb 2014 , 5:55am
post #6 of

:)I have almost 10 years of "Maid" that belonged to my Mother. If you are still interested please write me.

DeniseNH Posted 24 Feb 2014 , 1:15pm
post #7 of

That brings up a good question.  I have years and years of ********** and Cake Decorating Magazines from the UK that I'm now selling on eBay.  But my question is, I also have a lot of ICES issues and wonder if it's worth selling as well.  Has anyone done this with success? 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%