Frosting Pride

Decorating By gracie Updated 7 Nov 2005 , 2:57am by gracie

gracie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gracie Posted 6 Nov 2005 , 4:58am
post #1 of 5

Hi everyone
Has anyone herd of a non dairy whipcream called frosting pride? I would like to know how it holds up with decorating a frosting a cake not a big fan of bc or anything to sweet someone had mention Frosting Pride but ive never used it.

4 replies
vitade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vitade Posted 6 Nov 2005 , 1:22pm
post #2 of 5

I THINK it's like a product called buttercreme. I've used it before. It's soft and harder to work with. I don't know if you can make things like roses with it.

janethorp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janethorp Posted 6 Nov 2005 , 11:31pm
post #3 of 5

It works well for all decorating. It even can get warm and cool again with out much trouble but keep it cold when you can. I like the taste and it is soft . I buy it at Smart-n-Final here in California. I can't make roses with any thing at all... but I frosted many cakes with it and I think if you needed it to be stiff for a decorating style you could just stick the bag in the freezer to make it really cold.

gracie Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 2:53am
post #4 of 5

Thanks everyone for the replys i too live in so. cali buena park home of knotts berry farm im going to go to my smart and final

happy days
gracie

gracie Posted 7 Nov 2005 , 2:57am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone for the replys i too live in so. cali buena park home of knotts berry farm im going to go to my smart and final

happy days
gracie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%