Happy Halloween !!!

Lounge By mvigil Updated 1 Nov 2005 , 4:34am by dandelion

mvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvigil Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 11:54am
post #1 of 27

I hope everyone has a great time with thier families and Stay Safe !!!

No I'm not dressed up like my witch on my avater but my sons both wanted to be the scream AGAIN !!

What are you all dressing up as- or your children ???

26 replies
bigboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigboots Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 12:01pm
post #2 of 27

Happy Halloween to you too.
My 13 yr old is dressing as a mouse
My 10 yr old is a punk spider.
My 7yr And 2yr are ninjas and me a vampire.

Hope you all have a fun and safe halloween. icon_smile.gif

Sophie-Em Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sophie-Em Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 12:07pm
post #3 of 27

My 8 year old son is going to be dressed as a Bionicle and my 4 year old grandaughter is going to be a lady dragon. We usually trick or treat in the shopping mall. It seems to be the only safe place left for the kids to go. Toooooo many nuts out there trying to hurt the kids.

sweettreasures Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreasures Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 12:07pm
post #4 of 27

Happy Halloween to you and everyone as well.
I had a blast trick or treating with my kids again this year. We go to this really posh neighborhood that gives out the best of the best. Not only candy, but toothbrushes, drinks, popsicles, etc. They also go ALL out with house decorating. I look forward to this day every year.

My 12 yo DD went as a princess.
My 8 yo DD went as a hula girl.
My 7 yo DS went as a ninja.
My 5 yo DS went as a Teenage Mutant ninja turtle.
I didn't dress up this year. bah

denise2434 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise2434 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 2:10pm
post #5 of 27

Happy Halloween to everyone!! I hope you and family have a safe and fun one!!

My 14 year-old son said he is too old to go. icon_cry.gif They grow up too fast!
My 12 year-old son is going as Darth Varder.
My 9 year-old son is a ninja.
My 9 month old girl is going as Raggedy Ann. It's a homemade costume. I wanted my boys to have a homemade one too...but OH NO they would not have that!!

We're are suppose to have rain here tonight....BUMMER!!! thumbsdown.gif

Hugs, ~Denise

mvigil Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 2:18pm
post #6 of 27

you are sure right Denise they do grow up to fast icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

stephanie214 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stephanie214 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 2:26pm
post #7 of 27

HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!!

I love spelling Halloween with an o instead of an a...gives it a spooky feeling. thumbs_up.gif

klkhoneycutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
klkhoneycutt Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 2:33pm
post #8 of 27

My hubby is actually off this year ( he has never had this day off for 7 years he is in the military police and normally patrols the streets) so with him being off I can actually give out treats this year and he gets to take the kids icon_lol.gif If he only knew !! how twisted our kids can be..

My daughter 4 yrs old is the fairy god mother off of the movie shrek
And my 2 yr old son is a skeleton and he actually likes to wear his mask it came with icon_biggrin.gif

Have a safe and fun Halloween Every one.
Lisa

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 2:36pm
post #9 of 27

Happy Halloween! I'll be going as a golfer icon_biggrin.gif ! Then we have a Jason, a Spider-Man, a cheerleader and a puppy. DH is the usual Harley hunk!

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 3:07pm
post #10 of 27

Well..hubby is at work and we don't get any trick or treaters out in our neck of the woods, I guess the only thing I will be dressed up in later today when I get to work is my Cake Central Apron!! LOL!!

antonia74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
antonia74 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 4:02pm
post #11 of 27

My husband and I dressed up as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth for a Halloween party over the weekend. It got some great laughs!! thumbs_up.gif

No...they are NOT real. The handcuffs are plastic. hahaha
LL

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 4:07pm
post #12 of 27

Awesome costumes! That is a riot!!!

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 4:23pm
post #13 of 27

LOL...I'm assuming you mean that the blonde hair isn't real????? Great costumes!!

bigboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigboots Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 4:48pm
post #14 of 27

Cool costumes antonia74 lol
Love that show.

Nitu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nitu Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 4:58pm
post #15 of 27

Coooooooooooooooooool , antonia74

Nitu

LaylasMommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaylasMommy Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 5:12pm
post #16 of 27

Happy Halloween to everyone!

My daughter is going to be Dory from the movie finding Nemo... we will be going with a friend, and her son is Nemo! They look adorable together!

My DH gets to pass out the candy at home.... he's lucky! That's the easy job!

Hope everyone has a safe one!

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 5:12pm
post #17 of 27

Happy Halloween Everyone

Antonia, your costume is amazing! I was lmao when I saw it

GinaJuarez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GinaJuarez Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 5:18pm
post #18 of 27

Antonia, I love the costume.

Well, I am going to be a disco Devil. Red bell bottoms, sequin shirt with those big collar flaps. Ti's gonna be graet. Im got a cool red wig too. My 7 yo nephew is Mr incredible for school and a bloody zombie for trick or treating around the neighborhood. My mother is going to be a genie.

I just love halloween!!!

MelC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MelC Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 6:03pm
post #19 of 27

My DH is dressed up as Santa Clause, my 2 yo son is going to be his "sack" of toys, and my 9 yo daughter is a great big Halloween present! I'm not dressed up at all icon_cry.gif since I ran out of sewing time this weekend! LOL

mpitrelli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mpitrelli Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 7:51pm
post #20 of 27

Happy holloween to everyone. My DD's are too old for trick or treating. But I make up for it. Turned our yard into a graveyard. Will be outside to scare the older kids not the little ones. Have sound effects, fog machine, moving creatures all the fun stuff. I used to really dressup but not the last few years. Best thing I did was 3 yrs ago have a scarecrow that I make up each year well 3 yrs ago took him inside just before dark I put the clothes on. Now all the kids in the neighborhood knew that I had that out there so no big deal right. Well DH was sitting next to me I had the candy dish in my lap. When the kids came up he told them to just grab some candy from the dish well when they did scared them. It was great. Nothing like seeing teenagers running down the driveway screaming their heads off. Only bad thing was now they expect something to happen every year just never know what they will get.

GinaJuarez Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 7:58pm
post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpitrelli

Happy holloween to everyone. My DD's are too old for trick or treating. But I make up for it. Turned our yard into a graveyard. Will be outside to scare the older kids not the little ones. Have sound effects, fog machine, moving creatures all the fun stuff. I used to really dressup but not the last few years. Best thing I did was 3 yrs ago have a scarecrow that I make up each year well 3 yrs ago took him inside just before dark I put the clothes on. Now all the kids in the neighborhood knew that I had that out there so no big deal right. Well DH was sitting next to me I had the candy dish in my lap. When the kids came up he told them to just grab some candy from the dish well when they did scared them. It was great. Nothing like seeing teenagers running down the driveway screaming their heads off. Only bad thing was now they expect something to happen every year just never know what they will get.

This is probably what happened to some ofthe kids.

http://www.fborfw.com/strip_fix/archives/001463.php

mvigil Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 8:10pm
post #22 of 27

gina did you find that today !!

Its just what mpitrelli was saying about what she did !!!

That is so cool icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif !!

GinaJuarez Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 8:24pm
post #23 of 27

I read the comics every day. It was in Sunday's paper, and when I read her post, I immediately thought of that comic.

jonmarmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonmarmar Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 8:28pm
post #24 of 27

My 9-yo is going as Darth Vader
5-yo is going as a Barbie Cheerleader (complete with pom poms she insisted I buy, but seldom holds onto. We went to a Halloween festival over the weekend at a Church/Day Care and they could wear their costumes and DH and I ended up holding them the whole time)
My 1-yo grandson will be Winnie the Pooh

edencakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edencakes Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 12:16am
post #25 of 27

Fun! I dressed up for work this morning, but took it off as soon as I got home. I don't have any kids, so I don't get to go trick-or-treating icon_cry.gif

mvigil Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 4:08am
post #26 of 27

Thanks for sharing your day everyone !!

I really liked the photos Antonia and Steph !! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

dandelion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion Posted 1 Nov 2005 , 4:34am
post #27 of 27

you're never too old to trick or treat! i went as a fairy with my sister. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%