becca0926 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 3:40am
post #1 of

Hello everyone I just wanted to share my INCREDIBLE weekend. I had 2 cakes and 55 cookies to do. One of the cakes was the skeleton coming out of the cake. I charged her 35.00 and she paid me 45.00. YEAHHH.. I then had a frankenstein cake and 30 pumpkin cookies on sticks (not decorated, the kids will decorate in school tomorrow) to do for another lady. I charged her 55.00 and she paid me 75.00. I just love it when people acknowledge your work with a tip. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif
When I get the pictures developed I'll post but here is the cake from wiltons ( the frankenstein).On top of my paid orders I did a pumpkin roll and decorated 24 pumpkin cookies and 21 treat bags for my son's class party for tomorrow.OOHHH I'm tired but so pleased with myself icon_biggrin.gif
LL

9 replies
momsandraven Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 3:49am
post #2 of

Becca~ that is SOOO awesome! Good for you! thumbs_up.gif I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of your cakes, they must've been pretty wonderful to elicit such nice tips!

cindy6250 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 3:57am
post #3 of

Your Frankenstein cake is fantastic. You did a great job....

SquirrellyCakes Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 4:28am
post #4 of

Whew you have been busy and it has been profitable too, congratulations on the tips! Good for you!
Not sure if I understand correctly, but is this your Frankenstein cake or a picture from Wilton? If it is yours, it looks really wonderfully done, kudos! Perfect! Can't wait to see the others!
Hugs Squirrelly Cakes

becca0926 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 4:32am
post #5 of

Thanks but cindy that's not my cake. I will post my pictures later. That's the picture of the cake from wilton.

culinarilyobsessed Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 5:06am
post #6 of

wOw great job becca!! Sounds like your customers were definitely very pleased judging by the large tips!! Sounds like you had a great weekend. icon_smile.gif

MrsMissey Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 1:41pm
post #7 of

Congratulations to you!! If your arms aren't too tired...reach over and give yourself a big pat on the back!!

Lisa Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 2:08pm
post #8 of

That is an incredible weekend! Love the Franky and cookies...tips well deserved!

ntertayneme Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 2:10pm
post #9 of

Wow!! Congrats on your cakes and congrats on the wonderful bonuses you received too!!

stephanie214 Posted 31 Oct 2005 , 2:19pm

Congrats on your tip money...can't wait to see pictures.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%