*butter-Cream* 2 Tier Leopard Print

Decorating By QuadCities Updated 23 Sep 2014 , 7:02pm by karliskelley

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 12:01am
post #31 of 38

I am extremely disappointed in the responses in this thread and the way this new member was treated.  I have deleted all the comments that I felt were rude and unnecessary.  

Everyone else, please FLAG these types of posts so we Mods can take immediate action.  Thank you.

QuadCities Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QuadCities Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 1:14am
post #32 of 38

WONDERFUL ..... THANK YOU

QuadCities Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 1:25am
post #33 of 38

I'M SPEECHLESS WITH HOW ALL OF YOU HAVE GOTTEN MY SMILEicon_biggrin.gif BACK.... THANK YOU!  

AN A SUPER THANK YOU FOR ALL THE IN-PUT / INFO ALL OF YOU HAVE GIVIN' ME.... I HAVE ALSO GOTTEN A FEW VERY NICE PERSONAL EMAILS FROM MEMBERS OF CAKE CENTRAL.....

OKAY, LET'S GET BACK TO WHY I WAS HERE..... TO DECORATE A LEOPARD CAKE...... WOOOHOOO....... 

I WAS CRUSHED/HURT EARLIER .. BUT WITH THE HELP FROM THE GOOD BAKERS/DECORATORS, I'M ALL SMILES NOW...

THANKS AGAIN ...... EMMA

QuadCities Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 1:47am
post #34 of 38

DOG-GONE... SO EASY.. WELL IT IS IN PRINT... HE,HE.... YES, ANOTHER GREAT TIP.. I WILL FOR SURE TRY  ..... THANKS FOR THE BIG PRINT....

WHY IS IT... WHEN A PERON SEE IT.. OR .. IS TOLD HOW TO... IT'S WHY DIDN'T I COME UP WITH THAT.... DUH MEicon_surprised.gif..... I GOT SOME LEFT OVER B-CREAM I WILL DO THIS.... I KNOW I WILL BE POSTING THE OUT COME OF THIS CAKE... 

THANKS, EMMA

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 2:28am
post #35 of 38

can't wait to see it, emma!!!

take care

Neophyte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Neophyte Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 4:59pm
post #36 of 38

GOOD LUCK!  THE IMPORTANT THING IS TO ENJOY THE PROCESS.  

QuadCities Posted 5 Feb 2013 , 11:54pm
post #37 of 38

I really like this.. I will try for sure .. I tried the colored gel & vodka mix on a sample run it did not work for me or I just didn't do it right ... which I'm thinking this what happen... but, what worries me this gal wants it just like the photo... well, I can't do every cake like the photo... so, I don't know what I'll have ... or if she'll be happy...... Thanks for your photo an info......

karliskelley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karliskelley Posted 23 Sep 2014 , 7:02pm
post #38 of 38

AThanks for sharing, that's very helpful

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%