I Made Me A Bobble-Headed Cake...

Decorating By FromScratch Updated 1 Sep 2014 , 8:10pm by Pastrybaglady

Heavenlydelights107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heavenlydelights107 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 6:49pm
post #31 of 39

Ok, so I work for the company that makes Littlest Pet Shop, and seeing your cake after looking at these things all day, it is wonderful!

It looks identical. You are very talented!

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 9:38pm
post #32 of 39

Thank you so much Heavenlydelights107!! That is a wonderful compliment. icon_redface.gif

avocahelen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
avocahelen Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 6:29pm
post #33 of 39

Watched the video with amazement! Would love instructions on how you did it, thanks!

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 4 Mar 2009 , 8:06pm
post #34 of 39

There are some basic instructions on page 2 (I think) in this post. I did it all on the fly so I don't have a specific list of materials. If I ever have to make one again though I will be sure to write it all down and maybe take video of the process. icon_biggrin.gif

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 3:03am
post #35 of 39

Seester, you are most talented! One great cake there. I'll bet my DN loved that cake right slap to death.

As for the rest of y'all ........ quit with the demands for instructions already! Y'all must think the Jeanne has nothing to do all day but sit on her a** and write down every little thing right down to the last little detail! Go down to Lowe's and figure it it out for your ownselves. icon_twisted.gif

ArtisticSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ArtisticSugar Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 10:14pm
post #36 of 39

That is without a doubt the coolest thing I've seen. Your daughter sounds thrilled in that video! Bravo! thumbs_up.gif

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 6:35pm
post #37 of 39

So, the cake is mainly in the head?????

Chya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chya Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 4:06pm
post #38 of 39

AStunning! Do you happen to still have the structure? Would love to see what it looks like with out cake....

Chya

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 1 Sep 2014 , 8:10pm
post #39 of 39

AIt looks perfect and you are incredibly generous to give your method away! I've never seen anything like it. Great job!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%