- Navigate to the page of the item you would like to review.
- Click "Write a Review" There is a link near the top for this, or a button under the user reviews.
- The review creator has a few different fields. In order to submit your review, you MUST fill in a Review Title, an Overall star rating, and a Full Review. You are more than welcome to add Pros, Cons, other star ratings, a purchase date, and price paid to tell other users more about your experience.
- Set the notification level- this will determine how frequently you are updated about your review when someone replies.
- When you are satisfied, click the "Submit Review" button. At any time, you can edit your review.
- Navigate to the item page whose review you would like to edit or update.
- If you have already reviewed the product, you will see a status bar at the top of the product page with a link to edit your review. An "Edit Your Review" button will also appear further down on the page immediately above your review. Click one of these to open your review editor.
- The review editor will open with your review title, full review, star ratings, and more. Feel free to edit your review however you wish. The only fields that are required when editing your review are the Review Title, the Overall star rating, and a Full Review.
- When you are satisfied, click the "Submit Review" button. Your updated review will appear.
Great reviews are thorough, honest, and thoughtful. Whether you love or hate a product, your constructive commentary will add great value to the community. The best reviews are personal, offer suggestions on the best use of a product, or descriptive reasons about why the item just didn't work for you.
The focus of our community is user generated content. To preserve its integrity, you should not review your own products or business or a business at which you have been or are currently employed.