Be inspired by the the Year of the Horse and the tradition of the Chinese New Year celebration for our latest Inspiration Challenge! From paper lanterns to golden coins and even fireworks, the options are endless for cookies, cupcakes and other sweet creations!
Entering is easy— simply add photos of your treats to the Chinese New Year Inspiration Challenge album before January 29th. On January 31st, we’ll reveal the winner of the contest. The chosen treats will even appear in an upcoming issue of Cake Central Magazine!
See below for rules and details.
The winning entry will be chosen by the editors of Cake Central Magazine and featured in the magazine. We ask for one entry per person, and entries must be uploaded by midnight on January 29th to be eligible.
- Cakes, cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, etc. are all eligible for entry… as long as they are inspired by the Chinese New Year and Year of the Horse of course!
- Entries must be inspired by the designs and colors included in the contest Pinterest board.
- Enter by uploading high-res photos of your entry to Cake Central’s Chinese New Year Inspiration Challenge gallery under the ‘Inspiration Challenge’ category.
- Only ONE entry allowed per person.
- Deadline: photos must be uploaded by midnight on Wednesday, January 29th.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, January 31st.
- The winning entry will be chosen by the editors of Cake Central Magazine.
- The winner will be featured in an upcoming issue of Cake Central Magazine.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment