Be inspired by the craftsmanship and machinery of clocks for our latest Inspiration Challenge! From Roman numerals to golden chains and even elegant scrolls, the options are endless for cookies, cupcakes and other sweet creations!
Entering is easy— simply add photos of your treats to the Clocks Inspiration Challenge album before January 12th. On January 14th, we’ll reveal the winner of the contest. The chosen treats will even appear in an upcoming issue of Cake Central Magazine!
See below for rules and details.
The winning entry will be chosen by the editors of Cake Central Magazine and featured in the magazine. We ask for one entry per person, and entries must be uploaded by midnight on January 12th to be eligible.
- Cakes, cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, etc. are all eligible for entry… as long as they are or incorporate clocks of course!
- Entries must be inspired by the designs and colors included in the contest Pinterest board.
- Enter by uploading high-res photos of your entry to Cake Central’s Clocks Inspiration Challenge gallery under the ‘Inspiration Challenge’ category.
- Only ONE entry allowed per person.
- Deadline: photos must be uploaded by midnight on Sunday, January 12th.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, January 14th.
- The winning entry will be chosen by the editors of Cake Central Magazine.
- The winner will be featured in an upcoming issue of Cake Central Magazine.