Add a spooky touch to your sugar creations with these quick and easy-to-make white chocolate spider webs! Abeer of cakewhiz.com created this step by step tutorial, and we love how versatile this fun treat is— she even chose to accent her webs with sweet little spiders!
1. Melt some white chocolate and pour into a squeeze bottle.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper and draw an “x” with your squeeze bottle.
3. Then, make a “plus” sign.
4. Now, connect the lines. Start on the inside and work your way outside. Make sure the lines you are drawing are thick because if not, the web will not be strong.
5. Follow steps for 1-4 as many times as you want. Then, place your tray in the freezer for 5 minutes.
When you take it out, the chocolate spider webs will be hard. Gently, use a spatula to remove the spider webs from the parchment paper.
6. And you will end up with lots of chocolate webs!
It’s always a good idea to make more than what you need because some webs always break when you are removing them from the parchment paper.