Nutcrackers, historically used to crack nuts, have come into the less-functional tradition of decoration. Whimsically decorated nutcrackers can be found adorning fireplace mantels, standing guard at the foot of the Christmas tree, and even in rows upon rows at the department store.
This Inspiration Challenge is all about the regal nutcracker. Submit your creative sweet treat inspired by our Nutcracker Pinterest Board for the chance to have your creations featured in Cake Central Magazine!
See below for rules and details.
- Cakes, cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, etc. are all eligible for entry… as long as they are or incorporate nutcrackers of course!
- Entries must be inspired by the designs and colors included in the contest Pinterest board.
- Enter by uploading high-resolution photos of your entry to Cake Central’s Nutcracker Inspiration Challenge gallery under the ‘Inspiration Challenge’ category.
- Only ONE entry allowed per person.
- Deadline: photos must be uploaded by midnight on Monday, December 23rd.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, December 24th.
- The winning entry will be chosen by the editors of Cake Central Magazine.
- The winner will be featured in an upcoming issue of Cake Central Magazine.