Posted by multilayered
This recipe is delicious! It has just enough peanut butter to add the perfect hint of flavor, but not enough to make it thick and heavy. It has a light consistency almost light a whipped center of a peanut butter cup. I hope you enjoy it!! I like it with 1/4 cup peanut butter but you might like a little more. I tried both ways with success!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 3 tbsp Milk or water ( your preference)
- 1/4- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (depending on taste)
- Whip butter and shortening until smooth. Add vanilla.
- Mix in sugar one cup at a time adding one tbsp of milk/water after each cup (or when too dry).
- When butter cream is finished whip in 1/4-1/2 cup peanut butter, mix until combined. Enjoy!!!