Posted by GautThis is a combination of 2 recieps. Very easy to make and comes out perfect everytime
Very Good/Easy Baked Cream Cheese Cake
- Curst: 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs 1/3 cup butter (melted) 1/4 cup brown sugar 1/4 finely chopped walnuts 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg Cheese Cake: 3(8 oz) pkg cream cheese 1 cup white grandulated sugar 1 cup heavy whipping cream 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour 1 tablespoons vanilla 3 eggs Topping: Your favorite pie filling or fruit
- Preheat oven to 350, if using a silver springform pan. If using a dark nonstick pan preheat 325.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs,chopped walnuts,brown sugar,cinnamon, nutmeg and melted butter.Mix well. Mixture wil be crumbly.Using the back side of a spoon press into bottom of pan and up the sides about 1 to 2 inches. Bake for about 10 mints.,remove and cool completely.
- In a large bowl,beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and heavy cream. Blend in flour and vanilla. With mixer on low speed add eggs one at a time. Pour batter over crust.
- Bake 1 hr and 10 mints or until center is almost set. ( filling will be soft). Turn oven off, leave cake in oven with door slightly ajar for 1 hour.Remove from oven,completely cool. Refrigerate for 6 hrs or overnight in pan. Remove side of pan,top with filling. Store leftover in refrigerator.