Posted by Zinajda
Tiramisu with fruits
- ?EGGS, 5 large, with yolks and whites separated ?SUGAR, 200 gr. ?Pinch of salt ?MASCARPONE, 500 gr. ?EXPRESSO or STRONG COFFEE, 3dl cup ?1 dl. ROM ?COGNAC or MARASKINO( Italian liquor) , 2 tablespoons ?LADYFINGERS, toasted, 30-40 ?COCOA, 50 gr
- 1.Combine 5 egg yolks, sugar, and Cognac into the large mixing bowl.
- 2.Beat until wery light.
- 3.Add Mascarpone and beat slowly until consistency is smooth.
- 4.In another bowl, combine 5 egg whites and a pinch of salt. Beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- 5.Gently fold into Mascarpone mixture.
- 6.Put plastfolia on all sides in a deep square form
- 7.Pour Espresso into flat dish, add rum, dip one side of each Lady Finger, and layer on bottom of deep square form, starting with little of cream.
- 8.Spread 1/3 of Mascarpone mixture and sprinkle with cocoa.
- 9.Continue layering and finish with a Mascarpone layer.
- 10.Refrigerate 12 hour before serving.
- 11.Held cake on serving dish, and take folia from sides.
- 12.Sprinkle with cocoa, and decorate with whipping cream and season fruits