Posted by AnonymousThis is a very yummy strawberry cream filling you can use for cakes or as an ice cream topper
Strawberry Cream Cake Filling
- 1 cup thick cream 1 Egg White 1/3 granulated cup sugar *1/2 cup fresh mashed strawberries 1/2 teaspoon vanilla *If using frozen strawberries, first thaw and drain before mashing.
- 1. Beat cream until stiff, using an electric mixer
- 2. Slowly add sugar, and egg white.
- Beat until stiff
- 3. Mix in strawberries and vanilla.
- THIS RECIPE REQUIRES REFRIDGERATION