Posted by abbeylooI have so many books and all the rolled fondant recipe's are different, this is the best one i have found and it is so easy to make.
- 500g icing sugar 1 egg white 2 tbsp liquid glucose
- Sift icing sugar in to bowl, make a well in the center and tip the egg white and glucose in to the well stir in.
- Finish binding with your hands, kneading until all the sugar is incorporated and the icing feels silky and smooth.
- Can be used straightaway.
- Will keep for a week in an airtight container.