Posted by AnonymousThis icing dries to a shiny, hard finish. Great to use for icing or to outline and fill in with tip 2 or 3
Poured Cookie Icing
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar 2 teaspoons milk 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1.Place sugar and milk in bowl.
- 2.Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- 3.Add corn syrup and mix well.
- For filling in areas, use thinned icing (add small amounts or light corn syrup until desired consistency is reached).
- Reprinted with Permission from Wilton Industries
- Copyright © 2003-2004 Wilton Industries - All rights reserved