Posted by mudpies
Orange Dreamsicle Cake
- 2 Eggs 1 regular sized vanilla cake mix 1 can Orange soda pop 2 packages Jell-O Orange 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix 1 cup milk 2 cups water 1 tsp. vanilla extract 8 oz Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Mix cake mix with orange pop and eggs. Spray 9X13 cake pan with cooking spray, pour batter into pan. Bake 20 -30 minutes at 350°F.
- When cake is done, poke holes in the cake with fork sprayed with cooking spray. Mix 1 package of orange jello in 1 cup hot water until dissolved. Add 1 cup cold water. Pour entire mixture over cake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Mix Vanilla pudding mix and other pack of Jell-O together (dry). Add 1 cup of milk and 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Mix well. Blend in Thawed cool whip. Use this mixture to frost cake.
- Keep cake refrigerated.