Posted by AnonymousThis dreamy recipe taste just like an Orange Creamsicle!
Orange Creamsicle Cake and Frosting
- CAKE 1 box Duncan Hines orange supreme cake mix 1 small box orange gelatin 1 cup hot water 1 cup cold water FROSTING 8 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 small box instant vanilla or cheesecake flavored pudding mix 1 small box orange gelatin (dry) 1 cup milk 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 Bake cake as directed
- When done, poke holes all over cake with a fork. Let cool on wire rack.
- 2 Dissolve gelatin in hot water for 2 minutes. Then add cold water and pour slowly over cake to allow it to run into holes. Refrigerate cake for 2 to 3 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- 1 In large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
- 2 Add dry gelatin, pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- 3 Fold in Cool Whip. Spread on cake and refrigerate.