Posted by rainbowzThis is a wonderfully aromatic spice cake. The cardamom gives it a lovely, exotic flavor. Cream cheese icing would be a great finish.
Mrs M's Cardamom Cake
- 4 Eggs 4 C granulated Sugar 2 tsp Cinnamon 1 tsp Cardomom 1.5 C Sour cream 1 C melted Butter 2 tsp Baking Powder 4 C Flour
- Preheat oven to 325
- Grease 2 8" pans.
- Sift together flour and baking powder.
- In large bowl, cream eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add spices, sour cream and melted butter and mix.
- Add flour and mix until smooth.
- Pour batter into cake pans and bake in 325 degree oven for one hour or until a toothpick test comes out clean.