Posted by JanHCreamy, delicious and FAST... Must use fresh lemon juice, it "cooks" the filling!
Keg Cheesecake (No-Bake)
- Crust: 4 oz. butter, melted 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs 3 oz. sugar Filling: 24 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese 2 1/2 cans Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk 6 oz. FRESH lemon juice 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Crust: Melt butter in saucepan. Place cracker crumbs and sugar in mixing bowl. Add melted butter and mix well. Place crust mixture into 10" spring form pan. Spread evenly. Pack down firmly.
- Filling: Whip cream cheese until soft and smooth, using electric mixer. Add condensed milk and blend until very smooth. With spatula, blend in lemon juice and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed. Pour blended mixture into spring-form pan and smooth top with spatula.
- Place in refrigertor (8 hours or until firm).
- Serve with fresh fruit topping (example: strawberries marinated in icing sugar and any liquer, such as Grand Marnier or Amaretto).