Posted by kakeladiInteresting combination of ingredients produces a wonderful cake:)
Kakeladi's Sour Cream Prune Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Prepare cake pan(s). Fits one 10"x2" round; one 8"x2" sq; one 12x8" rectangle(1/4 sheet); and other pans that hold one cake mix. 1 spice cake mix 3 eggs 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 cup water 3x4 cups chopped, moist prunes
- Place all ingredients *except cake mix) in mixer bowl.
- Sift mix into bowl. Beat on medium 2 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 20-30 minutes until it tests done.
- Cool in pan on cake rack 10 minutes; turn out onto rack to finish cooling - approx. 20-30 minutes. It's good for you:)