Posted by cocakedecoratorThis fudge recipe is so easy and tastes great.
Fast & Fabulous Chocolate Fudge
- 1/2 cup corn syrup 1/3 cup evaporated milk 3 cups Semisweet Choc. Chips (18 ozs) 3/4 cup powdered sugar 2 tsp vanilla Nuts (optional) *
- Line 8" square pan w/ plastic wrap
- In Microwavable bowl comine corn syrup, milk;stir until blended. Microwave on high 3 minutes. Stir in Choc. Chips until melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar, vanilla and nuts. With wooden spoon beat until thick and glossy.
- Spread into pan. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm.
- Makes 25 squares.