Posted by wonnThis cake is a Dessert Cake and I make it all the time. All you need is a cup. Great served with whipped cream while it's still hot.
Easy Dessert Cake
- 1 Cup of White Sugar 1 Cup of S/R Flour 2 Eggs Cream Icing Sugar to Dust Whipped Cream To Serve With If Desired
- In a mixing bowl
- Add the sugar and sifted flour
- In 1 cup crack the eggs give a little whisk, then add enough cream to make up the cup.
- Pour into dry ingredients.
- Stir until all combined.
- Add to preheated 170c FanForced Oven For 25 mins
- Dust with Icing Sugar while still hot.
- Serve with whipped Cream..
- Only Keeps well for One Day.........
- But it's usually eaten all that day any way. I don't think it has any too much sugar. Enjoy......